Fi (Savings Bank Account powered by Federal Bank)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,820
Greetings from Fi.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. In order to help you better, I would request you to kindly share the FIR copy on cybercrimecare@federalbank.co.in so that we can help you better for the unauthorized transaction done on your account.

For any further assistance, please reach out to us.

Regards,
Fi Care.

This is with reference to your transaction of INR 236.00 made on March 17, 2022 UTR:6:16032022:S965Xxxxx. The mentioned transaction is TCS charge applied for exceeding the International Debit Card Transaction Limit of 7 lakh per year.

If you initiate international debit card transaction above 7 lakh in a year, TCS charges 5% of the amount exceeding the limit will be deducted from your account.
I don't know kaunsa Maal fukte hai ye log.

I don't use my debit card, even if I do where is the provision of 5% TCS?

I have used FI for not more than 8K purchase.

So you have not made purchases of more than INR 8k, but they are confirming that you have exceeded the transaction limits?

Somebody should drag their ass to the court for these kind of incidents.

Last edited:
This is with reference to your query on transaction. So as checked you have done an ECOM international transaction towards the merchant MACYS on 12/03/2022
TO ECM/2353/MACYS .COM \MACYS .CO -> 8,950.84.

Against the said transaction settlement taken by the merchant bank in 3 split settlements INR 1,775.59, INR 1,543.86 & INR 5,631.39 = 8950.84.

One of the transaction INR 5,631.39 matched with the transaction done on 12/03/2022 -> INR 8950.84 and the difference credited to your account as settlement difference.

Other 2 split settlement debited INR 1,775.59, INR 1,543.86 debited as VISA INT INW NIGL. Due to insufficient balance in the account, your account debited with the temporary overdraft. So the charge is related to temporary overdraft.

image.png

These suckers are themselves responsible for my account going to negative balance as they charged the same transaction twice. Moreover who gave them permission to give me a OD? In savings account according to RBI, the account cannot go in negative.

Aur lo lala bank accounts.

I think Fi probably had a data leak which even they don't know and if they do they probably are gonna deny it, and the customer's debit card details have been leaked along with it.

Fi money to launch Credit Card for its existing User and the link to Join Waitlist is already live

5% never looked this good
Get 5x value back on top 3 brands
Get 2x value back on all other brands

Reward Points can be redeemed for

Discount on credit card bills
Cashback
Brand vouchers etc

Link to join the waitlist: Fi-Federal Credit Card

Existing FI Money Users can join the waitlist they might start registration starting from May