Feedback - Updates (Archived)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8,085
  • Views Views 760,165

How is the forum performing for you wrt speed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i can replicate it now.

So, just got accused of taking money from Excitel to stop ajgamer (or maybe others) from posting negatively about them or something. Anyhow… wanted to publicly state here that I have currently restricted his account from posting in Excitel forum.

I have moved his own Excitel user experience thread in another section where he is free to continue posting about his own experience. The problem was his continues interference in other threads where he kept on posting about how Excitel is shit and other isps are so much better.

Until yesterday, I had just blocked him from posting in my own thread where I update about issues on my own connection. Because it was getting annoying seeing his irrelevant responses to my own posts. Yesterday, I got another complaint about his behaviour and I ended up blocking his posting access in Excitel forum. I have responded in short to him directly and he has sent me some more questions which I really am not in mood to respond to.

I also banned d5aqoëp yesterday for his continued interference in conversations on ESNI+DOH+Firefox. Just because he could not get it to work on his computer does not mean that the technology is vaporware. And it does not help that you would mock people who are trying to make it work for themselves. His other recent posts should also indicate that he was just annoying in general. And I am at a stage where I really do not see any point in dealing with such folks.

@ajgamer has some serious issues......

He keeps on paying for Excitel while he says it is shit service for more than a year.

He does not want to tell his location ..... so people in the forum from his area can give feedback of Excitel in that area....... When I asked him he started abusing and said you give me your bank a/c no..., I will give you my location......

Airtel/ ACT might be good but why he keeps on pushing everywhere that Excitel is shit and Airtel/ ACT are good.... although I myself have move from Excitel to TriplePlay but I do not badmouth about Excitel.....

using default theme right now because the regular theme is not yet updated for the latest xenforo.

some users might see an error on posting because a change was made on the server that needs to be reverted back. i have disabled the feature that is causes the error so nothing might happen at all. but still.

ok. so old theme should be available now. i am keeping the xenforo default theme as the default them on the forum for a few days. it seems to work well wrt indexing. if anyone prefers the old theme, they can select the same from the bottom left.

Status
Not open for further replies.