Feedback - Updates (Archived)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8,085
  • Views Views 760,420

How is the forum performing for you wrt speed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i fixed the font issue. google changed the font on their servers and i had to switch to a slightly bolder variant to get it back to previous style.

i have no idea why firefox is not displaying the top bar on your pc!

anyhow... xf2 rc1 was released today. so the forum would have bigger fuckups in coming weeks as i migrate to second version of the software. the theme i am using would not be upgraded for it as there is very little interest in it as per the developer. would need to find something else that works for me.

Yeah, I was just about to say the fonts are now big and bold on Iron as well. As for firefox, I dunno, no scipt/adblocker is enabled and I reloaded the page from scratch as well.

i guess the semi-bold variant of the font is pretty much the same as the previously normal variant! i tried a few other fonts like i have done in the past... nothing seems to click for me except for this one on this theme.

so i ended up renewing my subscription. and did a test migration. seems to be simple enough.
forum's database (an hour old from this post) is migrated and available through xf2 here.

I want to know how do i see notification if someone sends me personal message or if someone replies to me or in a thread im watching.
For example you replied to this thread and i didn't see any notification that you have replied to this thread even when this is in my watch list.

It is showing notifications/alerts but is only limited to last 6 notifications and there is no mention of personal messages?
>this is accessible from the alerts tab on the top bar.
To access this i have to click on M on top tab and then select<my account<alerts.
No easier way for alerts like earlier?

can you point me the section on the old format (beta.broadbandforum.co) and i would see what's comparable to that here.

In the old format after clicking on your profile it used to open this menu with three tabs. Your profile, personal messages (conversations) and alerts.

Source

Now when you click on your profile(red M on top) i get this screen.

Source

I cannot find how to attach/upload pics so i posted imgur links.

xUaZ49m.png

looks like mobile theme is restricting access. switch to new default theme from the bottom. it seems to have those additional options.

India Broadband Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.