Feedback - Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 705
  • Views Views 74,301
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too messy to maintain. Made sense on MTNL coz only two cities. They are not really flairs like on reddit. Sort of like sub category.

Adds friction to thread creation process. Makes the thread title field smaller on mobile.

As far as you are maintaining it, all cool. The only thing I want to have is upvotes and downvotes if that is possible. I do see 'like' but that doesn't give what I want. For e.g. in stackexchange I am able to use the upvotes to see quality discussion and at times be part of them. At the very least, it does increase my knowledge and understanding. Also, you do have keywords for a thread so its easier to club together as well as search threads and whatnot on similar topics. For e.g. if I wanted to know about 'modems' as I have just shared a post/query on the same would have liked to see if somebody had posted something similar. Maybe people recently bought ADSL/ADSL2+ modems and they gave a summary article or something but sadly I would have no clue to where to go about exploring that.

The above is just an example, I'm sure you would know lot of use-cases where it would be useful for both users as well as you 🙂

I can see a new section at the home page, 'unread posts'. Did I mess with something or it's enabled for all users?

haven't changed anything in a long time. unread posts box has been there for a few years now i think.

I have never seen it empty. So it came to my attention for the first time. 🤣

change your password. this is not gmail that developers would work on such a functionality.

Was not requesting a feature from the devs.
Just a one time thing.

Have been noticing a lag in the forums, has not been responding quickly. Too many posts in the database or something ??? There is definitely a lag that I don't see on other forums 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.