Feedback - Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 705
  • Views Views 74,238
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya my bad, but would you try to add this theme : Shades of Blue
As the AMOLED theme is too black and the light themes just burn my eyes. Im currently using dark reader extension but for mobile I still burn my eyes.

Would look into it. Independent themes are pain to work with as they break with updates and all custom changes have to be added to them constantly. I can probably try to replicate the darker blue shades on the default xenforo theme. Would see which would be easier to handle. I doubt though if the dark blue theme would be any nicer on the eyes on smartphones.

I am being spammed with emails. 🙁
Whenever I subscribe to watch a thread, emails keep popping up in my inbox. Even when I select "without receiving email notifications".

I have unchecked everything from Email options in Account preference.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to stop receiving emails from here.

that should not be happening. i keep emails disabled but still get browser alerts and it works fine. only way to check your settings is to login as you which means i would have to reset your password.

also all emails generated by the forum has a unsubscribe from all emails link in the footer.

also try loading this page:

and disabling email alerts.

QxpIjmp.webp

i checked your account and you do not have email subscription disabled.

v3bwgtP.webp

Got it.
This has started happening recently. Earlier I was not getting any emails.

Thank you for your help.

Even after updating that I got an email for your above post.
For now, I have Disabled email notifications from watched threads as suggested by you.

Will update you if this happens again. Thank you very much for your help and support.

When I visited the site just now it showed me as logged out and I had to login again... I was logged in fine a few hours ago. Did something happen during this period?

Hi @Sushubh Do you know why I tend to loose my read history for threads. Quite often, I am thrown to the start of the thread instead of the new reply even for threads I have looked before or even replied before.

Just like this, When I accessed this thread to post the message here, I was taken to the first message. Even though I have posted in this thread before as well.

For some reason, xenforo only sends you to unread post if you visited them in recent past. There is a setting in backend that suggests to keep it at a low value for performance reasons.

These threads should show a button though. This should take you to the relevant post.

CEZqssN.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.