Feedback - Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 705
  • Views Views 74,534
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I never realized this website had an 'amoled' theme. Thanks for saving my eyes, I had the white background since.

+1 for having State of Nation enabled for users who are responsible with their posts. Given that the mainstream media has become a puppet for the govt and govt threatening those who stand up to their BS, an alternative, reliable medium should exist which educates users about the actual happening in the country. I believe this void is filled by SoN.

I concur with Sushubh's decision here. There have been instances where farmers were labelled Khal!s and what not. One person ranting about BSNL took his frustration to another level by being disrespectful to the people from other communities.

Responsibility is the keyword here. One can have a dissenting viewpoint, provided he has studied the facts, analysed and understood them. But people these days just post what WhatsApp University or Godi media promotes which often leads to friction.

I shere news from any source I come across. If Instagram isn’t tasteful, I’ll stop sharing its links here.

A list of genuine sources for news would be great. Though there exists some sources under the list of directives, I wonder if it's updated regularly.

Idk if it's a Xenforo bug or not. Sometimes ignoring members on the forum disables the 'View more' option under Unread posts.

Ignoring users do tend to create weird results if lots of threads are affected. I haven't done much testing so hard to say if it's reportable to devs.

Screenshot-20220720-182500.jpg

I have atleast 2 unread posts but only one notification. Is this a known bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.