Feedback - Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 705
  • Views Views 74,244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps clean your cache. For me it's fine on both.

@socrates @Xposed try clearing cache on your browsers, desktop and mobile. For me desktop loads fine but using on mobile is a bit slow but much improved than whaat it was earlier.

yeah it has been random so far. performance during the night is much better than during the day. that would have been expected if i got decent traffic which i don't. would see if there are any more settings that can be changed.

as for ad-free browsing experience for people who have it... i managed to find a fix. but it's pretty crude. people who have it can trigger it by loading the conversation page. it would hide the empty boxes that loads without a proper ad-blocker.

so the situation at my end is that performance on desktop is pretty decent. on mobile, most internal pages do load at reasonable speed. but loading home page takes a lot longer compared to other sections. the problem is time to first byte. page itself loads fast. but the delay between the click and the time where page starts loading is the problem.

support should be back again later today. would ask them if this can be fixed because it is definitely an issue at their end.

i mean you can just click on this link and get the old system back. and it is easy to see the difference in performance.

Yup, I was about to mention the same thing. It's only on mobile that is creating an issue. But sometimes even intra-browsing the forum takes some more than 3-4 seconds. I mean it's highly randomised, sometimes 3-4s, sometimes 5-7s. Hard to get consistency in bug.
Hopefully, it gets sorted out.

i totally expect them to blame the server for the slow loading time when i ping them later today. would probably dump them by the end of the week. this is just another case of when their account manager was great till i joined the platform and got configured. but all support went to shit once i was on their platform. all i have heard are excuses like it loads fine at our end. try our paid site accelerator service. when the server itself is performing quite optimal once you disconnect from their platform.

anyone who wants to fix the low speed issue should just click the link above for the time being.

Do try their paid site accelerator as a free trial. Why not try that out as well, when you're at it.

Coz server is not the problem. You can't just slow the site down and then charge for normal speed.

Do you think it's by design that they slow the site down so that people sign-up for the other service?

Status
Not open for further replies.