Feedback - Updates (Archived)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8,085
  • Views Views 760,455

How is the forum performing for you wrt speed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark theme background shouldn't be fully black.

In the amoled dark theme, it is a bit difficult to see new threads which are in bold.
The regular dark theme is just the forum header and footer in grey, same as the default style ( couldn't find any difference personally)

dark theme is basically just to remove the bright blueish color theme from the default theme. i prefer content on white background on the desktop. amoled was created by a mod here who wanted pure black for his phone. bold and normal white text would have visibility issues on black background so there's that. for best experience, native blue theme is best because all color coordination is tested on it. on amoled and dark themes, sometimes colors do not work well because of how hard it is to get it right.

So all of sudden notifications have start to work again. I think you have updated the version.

i usually turn off browser notifications. i did update to new xenforo just now and turned them on to see if they are working any better now.

Right. You should also see install button in sidebar on mobile browsers. Though I cannot get it to work for me right now.

Screenshot_20200826-233553.webp

yup. same. probably a caching problem. should be fun to see what happens in next 24 hours. lol.

and this is beta so everything could go wrong. but seems to be working fine for now. cleaned up some old data that might be conflicting with the pwa thing. should be fixed now. caching would mean, it might take a while before appearing.

ohkay so pwa works fine on my phone now. should be fixed. if there are any issues anyone is seeing post here. i am now going to spend the next hour enabling custom thread types in existing forums.

if someone wants to change their user id. that feature should be turned on on their profiles. do test it out. i need to see if it works as designed.

Simon Pegg Wink GIF

The username change has a reason box. Does it mean that each username change has to be manually approved by admin/mod? Or just to keep logs? Also, does it keep name history?(Like steam?)
1 month cooldown seems like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.