Feedback on DEN Broadband

Speed tests are not really the right criteria to choose as it can be inconsistent. However just checked for you... What shows up is as per my plan.... 5mb down and 1mb up, with 12 ms to aitrel delhi servers

Ping tests? Please if you don't mind. 🙂
Also what is the location where you took the connection?

I'm quite satisfied with DEN Boomband. I live in Tikak Nagar, New Delhi 110018, Earlier I was using MTNL Freedom 800 plan but I soon felt that 512kbps speed in daytime is too low for me, couldn't even stream videos. Then I called DEN representative did registration and paid the 3 months amount to him, next day they installed my connectin (on 29th March). Connection is really stable and strong, Since the day it's installed, I haven't faced any connection drops, I'm on 10mbps 45gb fup plan, I often do speedtest and speed is always about 10.5mbps while upload varies between 1-2mbps depending on time.

4336178677.png

I'm quite satisfied with DEN Boomband. I live in Tikak Nagar, New Delhi 110018, Earlier I was using MTNL Freedom 800 plan but I soon felt that 512kbps speed in daytime is too low for me, couldn't even stream videos. Then I called DEN representative did registration and paid the 3 months amount to him, next day they installed my connectin (on 29th March). Connection is really stable and strong, Since the day it's installed, I haven't faced any connection drops, I'm on 10mbps 45gb fup plan, I often do speedtest and speed is always about 10.5mbps while upload varies between 1-2mbps depending on time.

4336178677.png
Can you please test different server in india i want to know the pings please Also do they provide static ip with this plan ?

IP is dynamic only, not static, and I did ping tests which got 237ms from a server distance (2100mi), pingtest.net rated my connection D which is not so good I guess but It's best connection I've used so far, obviously better than mtnl/airtel/bsnl etc. Still, pings from close servers are great, on a LAN connected pc with my modem, I get 8ms with my closest server, while on mtnl I used to get 31ms with same server. For me, both MTNL and DEN are really stable, no connection drops.

Of what I noticed on their website And later confirmed by the CC, plans have changed as on 1 May 2015, now offering more data in same cost. Snapshot below
b4a72eb7ec46a1bd328e1bc7d7d6c931.jpg

Of what I noticed on their website And later confirmed by the CC, plans have changed as on 1 May 2015, now offering more data in same cost. Snapshot below
b4a72eb7ec46a1bd328e1bc7d7d6c931.jpg
Yup, and according to terms and conditions, after fair usage, speeds for-
15gb plans is 128kbps
30gb plans is 1mbps
50gb and 100gb plans is 2mbps
I'll get 50gb 5mbps next time.

Yup, and according to terms and conditions, after fair usage, speeds for-
15gb plans is 128kbps
30gb plans is 1mbps
50gb and 100gb plans is 2mbps
I'll get 50gb 5mbps next time.
Did not notice those details, so vis-à-vis my earlier 749/m -5mb down -512kb up -20gb data plan wherein after fup dl was 512 and now @750 I will get 5mb down -1mb up -30gb data after fup dl would be 1mb. Its a good deal more so because of the ambani bhais are just round the corner.... Can expect many more sweet deals from smaller players.... Now only if the airtels did care!!!!!!!

Did not notice those details, so vis-à-vis my earlier 749/m -5mb down -512kb up -20gb data plan wherein after fup dl was 512 and now @750 I will get 5mb down -1mb up -30gb data after fup dl would be 1mb. Its a good deal more so because of the ambani bhais are just round the corner.... Can expect many more sweet deals from smaller players.... Now only if the airtels did care!!!!!!!
Mtnl and Airtel use DSL along with landline, which is not that good, I faced about 1-2 hrs connection drop almost everyday with mtnl, I've been using freedom 800 plan since it was launched, but den boomband is so stable, I'm using it from last 12 days, not a single connection drop till now, really happy with it.

Are there installation and testing charging?
Also you have to login again and again or is it auto, beside what about modem, my regular wifi adsl modem works or they provide their own?

Are there installation and testing charging?
Also you have to login again and again or is it auto, beside what about modem, my regular wifi adsl modem works or they provide their own?
Yes, Rs 500 are installation charges, regular dsl (modem+router) won't work, they have their own separate router and a modem in which a thick coaxial cable is connected. That modem gives an output using lan cable to a wifi router which has 4 lan ports as well. You don't need to buy anything, just Rs500 is installation and the'll provide modem and wifi router.

Can you please confirm whether its always online or you have to login regularly through computer?

Also does it provide local peering for faster torrent download (i dont know what its exactly called, hope you understand what I am saying)

Can you please confirm whether its always online or you have to login regularly through computer?

Also does it provide local peering for faster torrent download (i dont know what its exactly called, hope you understand what I am saying)
Yes, It's always online, no need to login, and I don't think local peering is provided by isp, I don't know about it. I have a friend with hathway broadband who has to login everytime before using, thats irritating, but not with DEN 😀

Hey Guys, I live in Vikaspuri, New Delhi which is just adjacent to Tilak Nagar.
Even my pincode is same, 110018.
Can anyone confirm that DEN provides connection here or not? Because I am fed up of MTNL!
And are there any extra charges for wifi?