• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6,702
Status
Not open for further replies.

varunbali

ISP
Spectranet
If any Patparganj resident is using Reliance broadband, then can u pls give me ur feedback about their service ? They r saying that they r offering me 80 KBps connection at Rs 450. If any1 out there is familiar with their services, then I need ur feedback. Feedback from residents of only Patparganj area is required.

Ok ok, all the Delhi citizens are also welcome to share their feedback. Now can v initiate the discussion pls ? 😱

I am from rohini.My experience has been good,speeds are excellent,but it goes down once in a month.

Ok ok, all the Delhi citizens are also welcome to share their feedback. Now can v initiate the discussion pls ? 😱

I took Reliance broadband 2 months back. First month i had little problem and i gave complaint to the Reliance customer care. ( Problem - in one day the telephone is going down 20 times.everytime i have to remove the plug and insert it. regarding the broadband it is taking hours to download a file of 520 KB) i informed customer care, they also visited and said NO PROBLEM. Everything is OK. But the problem is still there. The guys are not able to solve the problem. Is there anyone to help me.
I called the customer care and registered the complaint to disconnect the telephone and the broadband.

I too have the some problem with Customer care in Reliance. It took more than weeks time to solve the problem often.I m from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The local engineers here took whooping 8 days once to solve my broadband problem.

i am from patparganj, i called up ril people to install bb around 3-4 times , but i think they dont have time ???if the service before installing is like this , GOD knows what will happen later ....:hysterical:

I have been using Reliance since almost 2 Years now.

When its up, there are no problems whatsoever. Speeds are pretty static in my 300 kbps Unlimited plan. Download Speeds of 32 kbps and Upload speeds of 25-30 kbps.

However, when it goes down, it goes for about a minimum of 2 days until the problem can be rectified. These days, i am not even able to call the Call Center when the Net goes down. I get a "This number is Busy. Please Try Later" notification.

But i am sticking with Reliance because of my Huge Data Transfers (60-80GB+ Monthly). There hasn't been Capping ever, and no major fluctuations.

All previous negative comment are correct (I've too faced these things), customer care service is also very bad.But the main problem is not in using Reliance Services, The main pain is to get rid of reliance i.e in case of termination or conversion from postpaid to prepaid, they make your life Hell. You can get any reliance device in 2-3 hours (their executives can prepare rent agreement too for you in case if you don't have) and the services will start from same day when you request. Nobody will come to address verification. Easy and happy life... But if you need termination/conversion you need to search the web-world (a place bitter than government office) go there fill complete form yourself, submit with id proof, then after 15 days (may be) they think on your request, and you have to pay the bill up to last second when they will finally convert.But it is not the end, In web-world nobody entertain you after 7 pm even store is open, I had to go back (the timing is up to 8 pm, and on Sunday be careful) Do not trust on any false commitment by customer care executives as "Pay the settlement amount, we'll send our executive at your place" be careful no body will come once you pay the FnF amount, next billing cycle will again started now, again go to webword for documentation."We have to follow the process" only line said by reliance executives.Government offices are better than reliance, there may be anybody listen to you.Reliance have to learn somethings from Airtel. Use once any service and you love the airtel.Airtel executives are with you any time anywhere with all documentation process. I am using airtel postpaid/broadband since 4 years, and used many thing termination, shifting etc. I've never been to Airtel office.Go for any company but not Reliance. (MTNL/BSNL is better)Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.