Feb 15 Deadline?

• Thread starter Thread starter zewarrior
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 11,753
Are BSNL that bad??I think atleast theyll be able to give me the speeds that i pay for.Am i right?

yeah. but have fun getting connected. 😉

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 18 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]75864[/snapback]
as for bsnl. no idea. i am not really interested in going for them even if Airtel does not launch a 2 mbps connection in the coming weeks.[/b]
yes airtel is the best when it comes to uptime. still they should upgrade all 256kbps UL users to 512kbps UL or maybe even 1mbps UL ^_^

i am acutally not talking about uptime. i am more worried about filling forms dealing with sarkari babus. and i myself am a son of a government officer 😛

Different people have different views on BSNL . Some say it is good, some say it is bad. Personally when i had BSNL i had no problems with it. I changed to Airtel only because BSNL didnt have unlimited then. Now going back to BSNL is very inconvenient because of the long procedure and the deposit

that's the problem i have with bsnl. paperwork and no assitance.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 18 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]75872[/snapback]
i am acutally not talking about uptime. i am more worried about filling forms dealing with sarkari babus. and i myself am a son of a government officer 😛[/b]

Sushubh,

Well when we got the first 2 mbps line, we had to wait, ask, ask, ask for the static IP. This time we got a new 1 mbps backup line. Applied in the morning, paid by afternoon and next day morning all done.

Things have changed in BSNL mostly everything is automated. I know it will take some more time till they become very efficient. But for sure there is a lot of change. I am not a pro BSNL person, Of course in another town where Airtel services are available we use a 256 kbps there. Yes many times the "sarkari" thing irritates.

This thread was meant for discussions on Airtel's speed reduction. Anyways there still aint any change in my broadband conn. Same ol 21 kBps/48 kBps. CC doesnt have any info. Does someone have any information??

Crazysah, and ? almost everyone i think is getting double speed in the nightsThe problem is the speed in the day time, which lingers around 17-20, which then doubles to 38-44 ....

Yeah i guess. but it still sucks... beacuse for the past few weeks the power cuts in the nights has taken a turn for the worse in gurgaon... so i'm able to run my pc in the night only for a couple of hours 🙁

We guys over here in South Delhi don't get power cuts. I haven't got one for weeks. So I can keep my comp on 24x7! So I have no problems.

QUOTE(WiZaRd @ Jan 19 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]76045[/snapback]
Crazysah, and ? almost everyone i think is getting double speed in the nights
The problem is the speed in the day time, which lingers around 17-20, which then doubles to 38-44 ....[/b]
No double speeds for me 😱