Feb 15 Deadline?

• Thread starter Thread starter zewarrior
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 11,736

zewarrior

ISP
Airtel 999
Jan 16 is here and I have yet to notice any appreciation in speeds. Still working @ 21 during the day and @ 48 during nites. Has anyone noticed any change? Ppl pls report with your speeds. Pls dont go off topic and start dreaming about new plans!

QUOTE(zewarrior @ Jan 16 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]75436[/snapback]
Jan 16 is here and I have yet to notice any appreciation in speeds. Still working @ 21 during the day and @ 48 during nites. Has anyone noticed any change? Ppl pls report with your speeds. Pls dont go off topic and start dreaming about new plans![/b]

Use the following DNS servers, the slow speed issue will get resolved

Primary DNS: 202.56.215.54
Alternate DNS: 202.56.215.55

^DNS servers just RESOLVE hostnames to IP addresses. THROUGHPUT once they have been resolved is not affected. No more discussions about DNS servers pls! Please keep the thread on topic.

Same old, same old 🙁 just called up CC...the reply from the cce is that as of today morning the isuue of the international gateway breakdown has been fixed. To which i replied, my speeds are still poor comapred to before the eathquake.The guys replies that this issue will take another couple of days, please bear wid us 😕And the dns posted in another thread are not working at my end(Gurgaon)

my net at this very moment suck!

I think Airtel has found a convenient excuse to prolong slow speeds and get users used to them.

heh. with bsnl providing better speeds at this very moment, they are on pretty shaky grounds.

U gota point their Sushubh, where the hell is mittal when u need him?Let's all pray that airtel comes to their senses and upgrades or at least restores the speed as they were before 🙂

bah, they NEED to come up will new schemes and real soon. Im hoping for atleast a 512kbps unlimited with double speed at night. that would make us unlimited guys happy right?

^dude, you are on a 64kbps connection, what do you expect? that should give you a maximum speed of 7-8kBps >.< and if i remember correctly it takes about an hour to download just 25MB @ 8kBps