Feb 15 Deadline?

• Thread starter Thread starter zewarrior
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 11,740
Oh well.....here goes againFeb 15 Deadline.....Or is it surely a dealdine.....

Something is wrong with my 256 U/L connection since a few days. I'm getting speeds between 62 and 150kbps! Don't even ask me about latency!As of now, I'd be happy if i got over 200kbps. Forget 2mbps and deadlines.If this is what up to 256kbps mean, I hope up to 2mbps doesn't give speeds like 75kbps!

I was perfectly happy with airtel till a few days ago, I've been using Airtel for years now.Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think they've just told the CC to get customers off by faking the plans and date. Y'know, some blood sucking parasites we are to them....

one tip for all....as we r gettin poor speed, ask for compensation for that n don't settle less than 50% of total broadband usage charges....also has anybody noticed improvement in speed in last two days at night??earlier i use to get 38 - 42 KB/s , now i'm gettin 40 - 44 KB/s... though its a marginal improvement, still its an IMPROVEMENT... hopin, the prob may fixed soon...

Please read carefully before posting ashish......LOL :l

I used to get 108kbps before the earthquake struck. Dropped to 88....jumped to 106 today. So, speeds are almost back to normal.

I can second that, speeds are back to normal.....well almost 😛getting 200-230 on my 999 plan

Well m in bangalore, my speed was never affected during last month or so.on an average m getting 25-28 download/upload speed, downloadin around 2-2.2 gb of data in a day (i.e if there is no power cuts)