Fax Problem Over Wifi Network

• Thread starter Thread starter arihantddn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,697

arihantddn

ISP
BSNL
Hey buddiesI just bought a HP Officejet Pro 6500 all in one ethernet printer today. I just connected it to ethernet port on my router & ran the cd provided over my desktop and laptop and set up was easy to done. It is able to print/ scan/ copy and fax using my desktop. But while on my laptop (wifi) it is not able to send fax, while it is printing/ scanning and copying.Every time i try to fax using my laptop it shows an error 'scanner was unavailable, retry fax'. Infact scanner is available n workin fine. Please help..Thanx n regards

u need to setup the fax number in the Printer ... i too got the same printer in my friends office ... . .See that only the top one might act as the Fax ....

u need to setup the fax number in the Printer ... i too got the same printer in my friends office ... . .

See that only the top one might act as the Fax ....

How to set up the fax number in the printer, i suppose it asked for my number when i was installing the software & thats there in its memory.

Cudnt get u 'See that only the top one might act as the Fax ', plz explain.

rgds

See the HP solution center software ........... U will see the Settings options in it..... Right Bottom ...then upon opening it u will see all the options scan copier and fax.... fill all the fax options in it ...