Fatman

Source

This looks amazing. Coming on Digital on November 17.

To save his declining business, Chris Cringle (Mel Gibson), also known as Santa Claus, is forced into a partnership with the U.S. military. Making matters worse, Chris gets locked into a deadly battle of wits against a highly skilled assassin (Walton Goggins), hired by a precocious 12-year-old after receiving a lump of coal in his stocking. ‘Tis the season for Fatman to get even, in the action-comedy that keeps on giving.

this movie was quite pointless tbh. they did not develop the characters properly from what i remember of it from last night. most of the times, nothing really is happening. and whenever something is happening, you are like why the fuck is it happening. ending was also quite frustratingly pointless. it's not a comedy. not a drama. not a thriller. it's just sad.

True. I guess the only point was to turn the entire concept of Santa on its head. I guess if this movie were to be made in the 70s, it would have gained cult status by now. lol

santa concept has been turned on so many times. bad santa (not a real santa here though), santa clause series... netflix's klaus is probably my favorite.