Fastway broadband (Netplus) started in punjab . any review?

@yougotmehere Do you still use netplus broadband. Your netplus connection is via cable or fiber? Can you share your experience of using netplus broadband?
Does netplus block website or throttle torrent?

@raman07 Nope ! i shifted to Jio in April this year. However, i have used their services for a year and a half and out of which 6 months was on Cable (50mbps) and rest on Fiber (100mbps). Speeds are consistent, Pings are decent and prices too. Just that incase their is cable/fiber cut, they'll take around 3-4hrs to fix that. So expect atleast 1-2 downtimes in a month or less. They have improved a lot since then. The worst part about their service is the tech support. They won't understand your problem incase it is technical (ping, latency, speed etc). Although, i stopped calling them and things automatically improved but incase you need them, they'll be of no help.

They don't throttle torrents and are quite liberal. Not sure if things have changed since March.

I think, I'm fairly qualify to answer to this as I've used them for 1.5 years. Firstly on opper cable and then later on Fiber. Speeds are fine, no throttle and fairly less blocking then Jio Fiber, but the day Jio Fiber came to my Sector I disconnected them.

Now, please listen to me - Don't buy connection from them, they've the worst customer care and will give you same response for everything. There used to be downtime a lot and which is very frustrating. In case of downtime you never have anyone to tell you what's the current status and you keep checking the lights in router. I hate this BB a lot and you should go and read Google reviews and read them on Twitter that who much people are dissatisfied.

Their twitter is also a bot and never reply. The day I got Jio Fiber I'm very very happy with it because of constant speeds all the time and there's no downtime at all. It's like web-server which never ever goes down or very rarely goes down.

Also, I'm using Jio Fiber from last 4 months and not once I've to call customer care becuase there's been no issue and in case of any query I email them and I get the reply back.

Now since Jio Fiber plans are announced and they've having FUP which makes me think to switch back to Net+ but I still recall the horrors and how much mental pain they have gave me and so I decided to stick w/ Jio Fiber. Yes, it's costly, but the service is worth it.

If you can avoid Net+ please avoid it.

can you tell me which one has better latency on international server? jiofiber or netplus?
does jiofiber throttle torrent speed?

Last edited:
Jio Fiber is way better than Net+ in every single aspect. And No, Jio Fiber doesn't throttle torrent. I always get full speeds - 10 -11 Mbps depending on the torrent seeders. If you've only have Net+ and Jio Fiber, I'd say go with Jio Fiber and in case if you've any other BB provider than Net+ then you can ignore Jio Fiber.

If you want top notch reliability and service then go for Jio Fiber and if you want cheap rates and shitty experience then go with Net+ but ultimately again down the line you'll switch to Jio Fiber because Net+ can't compete with Billion dollar empire. It's like Lava compete w/ Apple and we all know what Apple is and the worst part is Net+ don't even try to improve. You know it took me 10 calls and one month for them to disconnect my connection and I still have their router and wires hanging around my house. No one came to my house to collect their hardware and it's been four months. Even the local cable boy told me that he's leaving the job and you should switch to Jio Fiber.