Fast Food: Ads vs. Reality

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,448
Same here; this is still not "Indianized", but good all the same.I seriously want to do something like this for Subway. Especially with all those BS ads on TV where you get "so much" for "so little". My a**.I pointed it out once, I asked the "server" to compare what he was giving me with the poster behind him... "but sir, we are only allowed to use two scoops". Subway sucks!

i hate it when the dudes at McD gives me just 2 pouches of ketchup with the burgers. i ask for more. they would add one more. i would ask again. and the dude would be annoyed...same thing with cafe coffee day... their official recipe for cafe frappe has little ice cream. the place we go to... they give us an extra scoop which makes the frape drinkable.

i hate subways. dont like any of their BS. they stuff in all ghas-phus and say they are giving so much. look at the prices, it is indeed 'so little'. :madness:i hate ccd too. dont like any of their drinks, also their prices are quite high.:madness:it was just a couple of days back, i had gone out with some friends and went to ccd (had to because everyone wanted to go there and they made me take something too.😕) i dont remember what i ordered but it was one of those chilled drinks. after finishing half of it, i realized the remaining half had only crushed ice!!😡

I still prefer Cafe Coffee Day (Note: not CCD - hate that abbreviation 😕 ) to Barista anyday! And their Tropical Iceberg and Cold Chocolate drinks are actually pretty good. For hot coffee though, you can't beat the portions at Costa Coffee!

And I agree Subway India sucks... for all the health bullshit they profess, I always get a bad stomach after I eat there.

heh. bad stomach. i remember the day i had a bad stomach after having meat balls at subway.

The stuff is obviously gonna look all washed up if they open it up in dark conditions after taking it home. Lets see them make a sandwich at home and keep it fresh looking after carrying it to the office.