Fast and Furious 6

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 4,471
Movie is doing good bro.. 😛layful:

so yeah. i finally watched it yesterday evening. reviews were quite accurate. love the action. hated the emotional crap. one liners got a bit boring after a while. Rock got some of the worst dialogs. and the pre-credit scene (thankfully) was well... disturbing. i mean. it changes everything. EVERYTHING. i am not happy with it.
Marvel needs to do the same. Instead of having post credit sequences, have them roll out before the start of the credit. It is just a nuisance to wait 15 minutes just to catch 30 seconds worth of mostly nothing. FF6 did an incredible job of creating the setup for the seventh movie. And by god, it was astounding.

I have seen all the movies. I do not remember most of them. Japanese one is probably the one which remains my favorite largely because it had little connection to the other movies. The good thing is that the action sequences are still quite astounding which is impressive considering they have already done a LOT in the first five movies. I mean you would still get wowed with some of the sequences in this movie even though you would have thought that you have seen everything that was imaginable 😀

I am not sure if it is ok now to reveal the big secret from the pre-credit sequence? I can use the spoiler tag but I think it does not work on Tapatalk so that would annoy a bunch of you I suppose?

I am not sure if it is ok now to reveal the big secret from the pre-credit sequence? I can use the spoiler tag but I think it does not work on Tapatalk so that would annoy a bunch of you I suppose?
Yes, the spoiler tag doesn't work on tapatalk. So, kindly refrain 😀

Saw the movie on saturday. The 1st half is quite boring and 2nd part is totally opposite. That flying catch scene was spectacular. I stood up from my seat and said "f**k". :rotfl:

hehe. also the finale... as the reviews stated... that airstrip was like 50 miles long. 😀