[Fantasy Cricket] IBF's India Tour of Australia 2011/12 League

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
@ ManuHehe, looks like it was all manual stuff? But thats good patience actually from Amish! As about the year of the series, it was neither 2007, nor 2008.....it was 2007-08! :D@ Anant, still waiting.@ All......c'mon, u just have to make 1 team, nothing else! It will b fun! Join in!

anant.del

Addicts
abeye I registered but I did get the confirmation link in my gmail now had to shift to hotmail..

my id is anant2149 :D

----------

what is this crazy rule that we need select Australian players in our team I hate Australian team I don't want anyone from them in my team lol :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Hahaha! U have to do that. Thats a basic rule in any fantasy game.....u cant select more than 6 from a particular team! Even i dont like to pick non-performers, but i have to pick them sadly!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
I wud pick Irishmen! :haha: But whats with Ravi though? I mean anything of the past that u r pointing out at?

mhsabir

Xclusive
I should have been more clear... I see his name in the excel for super selector, and I was wondering aloud if he would be interested in joining us here - basically seeing if we can go up from 4 (including anant & manu) to more members here.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Lets hope he picks up this thread. But i m wondering why Mascot isnt interested! He generally participates in most things.......

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Yes. Points will be earned as the matches will be played. Sit back and enjoy, unless u want to compete with others & try ur selection skills may be.Rewards.....they had started with some rewards system for top teams. but i have stopped checking out on that, as i know beforehand - I m not gonna make it. My AP/PP never fires, and few times i even miss out making changes. SO all i do is, select opponent team players as my AP/PP, so that atleast the Indian team benefits from that! :D