Fake reviews or truly poor customer support

• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 6,449
ok. why did you post it twice?

@sukumar_p55 Thanks a lot for the review friend. I was once an Airtel user, but i was a Corporate user and everything was attended very quickly. Just want to know how it is nowadays.

Hmm anyone from Chennai who is using Airtel BB do share your reviews please...i am planning to take this as a secondary connection

BSNL Customer supports are idiot. only high authority know a bit of knowledge. if you whine about something then they say we have sent you the internet speed you need. :0 makes me angry on them

Airtel service is pretty amazing. Except one time when someone stole the copper wire outside my house, it has never taken them more than 24 hours to fix a downtime. And downtimes have happened like 3-4 times in more than 3 years.

Airtel FUP is the only crappy part about their broadband

I'm using Airtel BB for the past four years. Faced zero to very little issues which gets resolved quickly, if not they will credit 100 Rs to your account. Since I'm a long time customer, I got a ridiculously good retention plan, 16Mbps 120GB @ 1199 plus taxes with unlimited free landline calls. Like others my only complaint is their crappy implementation of FUP.

@igloo bro nothing like that. I just got a call from Airtel saying 4 Mbps is feasible. Previous year they said 8 Mbps is feasible and i paid the money online and finally they said sorry your area is not feasible. Which pulled me down. So just wanted an updated review now, so that i can go for 4 Mbps

Don't put your hope on what their agent says on call. They will disturb you every few months saying available in your area. Ask any local airtel sales guy to check feasibility.

@jason29 I'm from Anna Nagar, Chennai. I heard Railwire is also good when it comes to uptime and customer service. They offer some plans with no FUP as well so you can always go for it if you need them, in future. Why do you want to switch?