Facetime and microsim

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,294
well... think of it from my point of view. i might be annoyed by facebook. but i would still have uses for the messenger app.

i recently removed the facebook native app from my phone. was more of a headache than of any real use. but i had still like to use the messenger app if i had any use for it.

----------

too bad it was a US only app the last time i checked. should be available globally soon enough if not already.

It wasn't available on Indian itunes store but on US it was there.. so I got it from there ..But point is .. After u install it .. It won't show u ur friends list .. and won't show who is online..

well. you are missing the point. messaging is like sms and not instant messenger. so it does not matter if your friends are online.

yeah u r right.. just noticed tht ..

----------

2 probs with it .. U need to keep logged in all the time to get notification .. and secondly it don't show the list of users who have this app or can be sent sms or message ..
In whatsapp u just need to add the phone number once and even if the app is not running u will get notification .. and it shows the users available and those who have this app ..

Although fb app will be having a larger database of users .. but they still need to do some work on it .. Will be useful once they fix some issues ..

just did an experiment with hitman. apparently, whatsapp would continue to show you as a user even if you uninstall it after registering your account. and messages sent to you would well... never really reach you!

correct... a major bug .. infact a rookie coding error 😀