Facebook (Meta) News & Updates

Good for them. They are returning the favour, since Facebook has started looking more and more like myspace everyday!

at least they do not allow customized profile pages with background images and sounds. 😉

^^^^ Sushubh feels that it is better. you are replying like he wants them desperately. 😀 or may be you are replying like after sometime facebook will also offer customised pages and sounds ??? :S

You got it totally wrong... I like Facebook better as well, but the crap that they are pulling (applications etc.) is making it more and more like myspace.

That is why I said (with disdain) that the way they are going perhaps the day is not too far away that they offer customized backgrounds and background theme music. (The latter especially).

yeah thats what I tried to say in my second sentence but failed miserably 😀 😛

I said you have my face in your book, and you threw the book at my face. Privacy is confusing, huh?

Hasbro sues the creator of Scrabulous program on Facebook Hasbro owns the rights to the game Scrabble in North America. They have now filed a lawsuit against the developers of the game Scrabulous on Facebook. This comes just two weeks after the company launched an âofficialâ version of Scrabble on the Facebook social network. Hasbro is claiming in [...]

Hasbro sues the creator of Scrabulous program on Facebook

Microsoft to power Facebook search and advertisingSoftware giant Microsoft is already a minority shareholder in Facebook social network.The company has now expanded their deal with Facebook and they would now provide search and advertising services.Microsoft’s search unit head Satya Nadella added that they would provide an API which would be used by Facebook to integrate [...]

Microsoft to power Facebook search and advertising

Mike Schroepfer latest to join Facebook team Facebook has announced that they have now hired Mike Schroepfer as a director of engineering. Mike Schroepfer is associated with Mozilla Firefox web browser where he was one of the leaders of development. He would now become one of the four directors of engineering at Facebook. Schroepfer wrote in a blog post [...]

Mike Schroepfer latest to join Facebook team

Facebook in deal with Intel for serversSocial networking service provider Facebook has said that they are collaborating with microprocessor industry giant Intel.Facebook would now be using Intel processors for their server requirements. The two companies would also now work together on “technology evaluation, benchmarking, and optimization of software for Intel architecture.”Jonathan Heiliger, VP of technical [...]

Facebook in deal with Intel for servers