F670Lv9.0 telnet access

@SpeedxThunder
Correct me if I am wrong. I suppose all config settings are in the file. Right now following ur procedure it's unlocked but settings are lost due to reset. I followed ur procedure to unlock it my changing country to china.

If I redo this is future after Airtel reinstating all settings, I need to know the values before.
So I though that file decrypted may be needed.
I am quite inexperienced in hacking routers!! Thx

after unlocking airtel don't have any access to your ont at least not with tr-069
so they can't change any settings unless you setup their tr-069 config on a locked ont

Read all table names:
--------------------------------------------------
#sendcmd 1 DB all, output all table names

Read the specified table details:
#sendcmd 1 DB p <Table Name>.
To modify the value of a certain field in a table:
#sendcmd 1 DB set <Table name Row number Field name Field value>
for example, if you want to modify the super password above:
#sendcmd 1 DB set UserInfo 0 Password 123456

dd doesnt work with my router but cat can be used to dump the firmware into usb drive if mounted.

I do this all stuff 1-2months ago, dbcry is removed in the new firmware, they removed it. I already have my configuration decoded with me when I was on old firmware which I use to look out my configuration, then I try to reset router while doing this and airtel pushed a new update and telnet stopped working but leaves me a decrypted configuration for my connection as I already copied

Thanks speedxhunter to finding a new python script. I was searching for so long to enable telnet on latest firmware

@scn
I was suspecting that because the command in my case does not yield results, instead it just shows the list of available commands.
I suspect, soon airtel will find ways to block this telnet hack in future releses

@rohitks I safegaurd myself already now, which I forget earlier before the Airtel pushed update. This will work or not in future but do this atleast for now.

Idea is to:
change telnet configuration so that the telnet always enable in your cfg file using
sendcmd 1 DB Telnetcfg
save the changed config using
sendcmd 1 DB save

Attach usb and backup the configuration, this backup consist of all current config
Restore config using 'usb' when needed. This will restore the telnet
I try to restore older firmware config file on new 16B, it worked already but I don't have telnet enabled in config at that time

anybody know how to setup static ip in unlocked router ? It says "Current operation is invalid, please check configuration parameters.
" whenever I try to set static ip in WAN. In PPPOE its ok

EDIT: Figured it out, subnet needed to be 255.0.0.0

Last edited:
anyone has any clue to do the same using a macbook? I cant run the software which gives telnet id password.

How can we lock this ONT again.
I dont find any backup restore point to reload the config. we can just output the config on USB.

Device Type F670LV9.0
Device Serial No. C42728-ZTELQJNN7U32547
Batch No. 07e6P1N16B04c0
Hardware Version V9.0
Software Version V9.0.10P1N16B
Boot Version V9.0.10P10N2

thanks for tutorial but i have different software version its V1.1,01 and ther is no option of telnet in modem and even not any option of upgrading firmware ..its green firmware and its from netplus isp