F670Lv9.0 Telnet Access

idk about netplus, it works on airtel thats for sure
did you get the web ui login username and password?
if you get that you can easily get the telnet access
i just tried it on a newer firmware than yours V9.0.11P1N40 and it worked

For this to work
Default credentials should work. admin:admin or admin:Web@0063. Which in any case the isp blocks after a month or so post new connection.

So it's pretty much pointless to even try this.

Thx. This is one single command on one line. I was wrongly entering it as two lines

python -m venv .venv source ./.venv/bin/activate

I got the username password but upon trying Telnet it says Access Denied at the login itself.
Is there anything else to be done here?

Edit1

The command reports something like

b'FactoryModeAuth.gch?user=user1234&pass=pass1234'

is & part of the username?

I tried both ways but still Access Denied

Last edited:
how did you copy and paste the user and pass
for user u should copy after = and before & and for pass you need to copy after = and before \

next thing you guys do is unlock Airtel's ZTE OLT.

I did not save the config file. So the VOIP settings are lost. I got back Internet and did the needful setting but is there any way to get VOIP back

I have put in like this

dWXXQyq.png

So what happens now, does the firmware get updated or only settings getting updated remotely?
Thx

Hello
I was able to unlock my firmware 16B of my ZTE Airtel router
But how to reconfigure voip settings
Does any one know how to get sip username and password and authentication I'd??
That's the only thing I need to make it work
I have a backup of all other settings except it.
Or is there any way to take a backup through telnet(please elaborate if u know how to do it) and then restore it through telnet as USB backup not works on it it says that usb restore will work after reboot even after rebooting..

Last edited:
Does the telnet userid password change after a reset?
Bcos after I unlocked it, the same UID/PWD is no longer working in Telnet
It says Access Denied
I have enabled Telnet in local services

Edit 1 -

YEs it changes upon reset. I had to redo the process to get back the new credentials

Last edited:
Some useful commands:

Decrypt user configuration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sendcmd 1 DB decry /userconfig/cfg/db_user_cfg.xml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decrypted file will be in
/tmp/debug-decry-cfg [nameof file = debug-decry-cfg]

This is an xml file which contains every configuration required for successful connection

to download this file to your pc ,run a tftp server and issue following command
tftp -l db_backup_cfg.xml -p 192.168.1.2 #[assuming lan ip of your pc is 192.168.1.2]
to check available regioncode settings
/etc/init.d/regioncode

Setmac command can be issued to change Serial Numbers etc.