• Thread starter Thread starter visnbm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,984

visnbm

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
I am from Guwahati. For the past three days, I am getting very slow download speed (about 60 kbps ; 5-7 kb/s) in my ul account. Though upload speed I am getting is okay (about 56 kbps ; 5-7 kb/s). Anyone in my town facing such a prob ? How can I know the exact cause?

QUOTE(aCe @ Mar 12 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]83129[/snapback]
I am from Guwahati. For the past three days, I am getting very slow download speed (about 60 kbps ; 5-7 kb/s) in my ul account. Though upload speed I am getting is okay (about 56 kbps ; 5-7 kb/s). Anyone in my town facing such a prob ? How can I know the exact cause?[/b]

Hey ACE

i am also from Guwahati and like u I am also suffering the same. Its very slow from last few days. Does anybody have any idea why is it so slow ?

I am also from Guwahati with UL900 and facing exactly the same problems.Earlier while downloading from link-removed or link-removed , I used to get avg. 28-30 kpbs. But now for the last 5 days, my download speed is about 3-5 kpbs. My upload speed is same though at 5-7 kpbs.I guess we should all go to the Panbazar Exchange to solve this problem.

QUOTE(jasubhai @ Mar 13 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]83232[/snapback]
I am also from Guwahati with UL900 and facing exactly the same problems.
Earlier while downloading from link-removed or link-removed , I used to get avg. 28-30 kpbs.
But now for the last 5 days, my download speed is about 3-5 kpbs.
My upload speed is same though at 5-7 kpbs.
I guess we should all go to the Panbazar Exchange to solve this problem.[/b]

at last, problem solved from yesterday night. Am getting 30 kb/s from yesterday night.

I have also experienced an increase in speed to 28-30 kbps arount midnight yersterday to around 10 AM today. But after that , it has again down to around 5-10 kbps. Is the same with you?

QUOTE(jasubhai @ Mar 14 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]83325[/snapback]
I have also experienced an increase in speed to 28-30 kbps arount midnight yersterday to around 10 AM today. But after that , it has again down to around 5-10 kbps. Is the same with you?[/b]
it happened for a few min. Now i m getting better speeds.