• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,249

MediaFire

Twisted
ISP
Bsnl Evdo
My samsung Galaxy note I is almost 14 months old and now i can see the battery bulging little
not going to investigate why it would happen or wat to do with that battery .

was planning to buy the same replacement before the idea of buying extended battery struck me
with the extended battery and the cover case , i know the phone will look swollen
but on travel this extra juice can do wonders

so got two products shortlisted

from ebay.in

http://www.ebay.in/itm/130831074394?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

from ebay.com

5000mAh Extended Battery Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 N7000 | eBay

i know these are chinese make , the so called mugen brand extended battery costs around 100$ so wont buy that

has any one experienced the extended batteries ?

and also never bought anything from ebay.com , should i register a new ID for purchasing from ebay.com or can i use the same ID of ebay.in

Not used any batterysame id can be used to buy on ebay.com

If you have noticed that you need to replace the back cover as well with the battery because of its thickness. If you are using any protective case then they will be left of no use.

If you have noticed that you need to replace the back cover as well with the battery because of its thickness. If you are using any protective case then they will be left of no use.

the back door which comes with the battery will be enough , i can spare that back door as its cheap