[ExS] - Experience Sify v1.1 --{BETA}

• Thread starter Thread starter compzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 29,269
well...check if the same problem is with official sify client....coz then its a problem with the web page and my code got nothin to do with the working of my account web page🙂ive added force mac address option....but ive not yet uploaded it on download im workin on some other stuff yet

it will be good if there is an option of keep alive connection

I agree with power, creates undesirable animosity among developers. Maybe admin should remove references to ES and SS from this thread.

yeh after all theres no competition between any of 3 clients all are free to use . I use all 3 of them .. supersify when i want to quickly login and access net ( copy supersify.exe and dll to winnt folder and u can login quickly from dos ) .. Easysify if i downlaod anything at night as it has very good keep alive and auto login .. and this new client is also always on my desktop 😛

ive updated the download, the newest feature is "force mac address" im still trying to figure out some other stuff, watch out for more updates.

Sushubh kindly look on at the link www.compzone.hhnf.com/essify.htm i update dat page...frequently.take the matter from there and notify me with a link when ur done posting on techwack! thx

if possible also pin this post, it keeps flown off😛 and if u remember me better... my nickname is Soothsayer, i had u on my msn but guess u blocked me 🙁

thx anyways 🙂

When I try to login, it says "Invalid session. Plese try again later"This happens everytime I try to logn in.Any remedies?

hi guys... 🙂first off, thanks a lot for this excellent alternative...😀 had been using it ever since Sify introduced the IP+Mac binding funda.but recently (since 2 days), every time i try to login, i get "Invalid Session, please relaunch dialer" error.used to get that error before also, but would go away usually in the next attempt. But now it just doesn't go. Keep getting that error message each and every time. 🙁I chked with my friend who uses it, and it was working fine at his end.wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem ?🤔 is this becuase Sify has changed the login process or something ? is the author of this client working on an update ?thanx.EDIT: tried installing EasySify also, but that din't work either. gave "failed to contact sify" or some error of that sort.

and if u get the answer to ur question, plz let me also know 🙂 as ive been trying for ages but no1 will tell me how to fix it.