[ExS] - Experience Sify v1.1 --{BETA}

• Thread starter Thread starter compzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 29,255

compzone

Experience Sify is the new dialer or broadband client for Sify ISP users. With a faster and better range of options, ES Sify retains its user friendly GUI. Here is a list of its features.

Visit the site www.compzone.hhnf.com/essify.htm for more....

- User friendly GUI
- Quick opening & connecting
- Low memory usage
- Hides in system tray
- Save user/pass/settings encrypted in registry
- Select whether to launch homegpage or not
- Notify you of duration you were logged in
- Log file which stored your log on timings
- Access to quick links like the Sify BBClient
- Troubleshoot to check connection problems
- Shows your account information when you login
- Easy logout... showing details of your session
- Select HomePage to launch when logged in
- Select directory where log file is stored
- Shows reasons for possible errors
- More to come soon.....

This is the first version of Experience Sify. I've tried to eradicate login bugs as much as I could. Please take time to try it! THERE IS MORE TO COME SOON! Im just checking its compatibility on first version.

Note: This is not a replacement for the original broadband client by Sify.
:: Some Program Details ::
Exe Size: 112kb
Registry Path: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Experience Sify\Settings"

Download : Click Here or visit http://www.hhnf.com/compzone/downloads/Exp...nce%20_Sify.zip
Runtime Files: VB Runtime Files + "Mswinsck.ocx" + "Mswinscn.ocx".
Compatiblity: Windows 95 & Above....
Author: Dayson Pais

Installation just includes one file which has to be extracted from the zipped file to any location of your choice! no hassle of setup files

how do we use this.... i mean is there any installation??

2 things,1. The author of this software has not included any dependency files with the main file, as a result this may not work on some OS.2. This has only few extra features compared to the BBClient. One of the main feature that should be added is the automatically login feature when it disconnects from the sify server.PS: I am not criticizing the software in anyway, just giving some suggestions to improve it. 🙂

1. The author of this software has not included any dependency files with the main file, as a result this may not work on some OS.already mentioned before mate... google to get these files from the internet.

hi... oh! sorry for dat....it is a visual basic 6 file....and therefore u need the "VB Runtime Files" + "Mswinsck.ocx" + "Mswinscn.ocx". ive zipped the ocx files and the runtime files u must google it.....ive edited the original topic ,..so read up for it!as i mentioned before this is just the beginning.. ill be learning things of hw sify works and adding to it as soon as i can.. this is just a stable beta release so that peeps can suggest me.ive made all necessary changes, hope it helped ull better now 🙂

Originally posted by compzone@Jul 25 2005, 07:46 PM
hi... oh! sorry for dat....it is a visual basic 6 file....and therefore u need the "VB Runtime Files" + "Mswinsck.ocx" + "Mswinscn.ocx". ive zipped the ocx files and the runtime files u must google it.....

ive edited the original topic ,..so read up for it!

as i mentioned before this is just the beginning.. ill be learning things of hw sify works and adding to it as soon as i can.. this is just a stable beta release so that peeps can suggest me.

ive made all necessary changes, hope it helped ull better now 🙂
[snapback]18253[/snapback]
[/quote]

2 more things...

1. Clicking on the "My Account" button does not show the details of my account instead it shows a "Invalid access to the page" message.

2. Perhaps you have forgotten to include the main vb runtime file MSVBVM60.DLL inside the .zip file which is the main file to run your Program. Users who did not have installed the VB runtime package might experiance problems without it 🙂

clicking on "my account" opens(or tries to open) the link

http:///?version=2.7&sessionid=&srcip=10.12.153.16&userid=

i think thats ur ip

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ...thx for reporting it ... im looking into the problem and ill make sure its solved. ill post up here as soon as im done with it..Moreoever the name [ES] will be changed to [ExS] to prevent cloning of EasySify which did not strike me 🙂

My account button is fixed....but it still has some prom.......it takes u to a page where it asks for login info....after filling it out....it still asks again and again