EXPERT OPINION URGENTLY NEEDED...!

sunandoghosh

ISP
depends
EXPERT OPINION URGENTLY NEEDED...!!!!!!Respected MembersI want to purchase a mobile handset which meets the following requirements:1. Has EDGE class 10 so that i can expereince highest internet speed on my computer using it as modem.2. Has bluetooth.3. Can be used to surf net on it directly (i believe that its better if we have wider screen). This is however a secondary requirement.4. Want to stick to Nokia / blackberry. (unless some other company's handset is exceptional)Now budget is NOT a constraint as I am willing to spend Rs 20000 to Rs 25000. But yes the product must be a value for money. I plan to take Airtel Mobile Office Connection and use along with it. I have gone through features of so many handsets but the more i research the more i confuse.Ultimately I think I need expert opinion as to what should be my choice.Please please suggest the particular model number keeping in mind my above requirements preferably with reasons as to why I should go for the one you suggest.Thank you in advanceRegardsSunandosunandoghosh at rediffmail dot com

...going by your previous queries thing that sticks out is you never say what your final decison was ?? ...it's called closure.

I bet lots of ppl would be interested to know. Or have you *still* not made your mind up yet 😛