Expected more speed from Reliance 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.
And risk damaging it ?

Yes in rainy season.

Either get an operator who has strong signal at your place or stick with 2 mbps speeds. Hanging the dongle outside is not advisable 😕

Either get an operator who has strong signal at your place or stick with 2 mbps speeds. Hanging the dongle outside is not advisable 😕

Only MTS mblaze has strong signal.But it is CDMA.So I have to buy new modem.I want 3G.Only Reliance 3G is available here.Although Vodafone 3G is only available in main town.So Reliance 3G is the only option..Btw what is the speed of MTS MBLAZE ?

Dont waste money on a new modem. What about bsnl 3g or idea 3g ?

BSNL 3G signal is also available only in main town of Krishnanagar city.BSNL 3G tower is far away from my house.IDEA 3G is not here. 🙁 What are they doing with 3G ??

MTS can theoritically give you a max of 3.1 mbps (they have 7.2 mbps only at a few places) Airtel 3G ? Or that too isnt available ?If youre getting 2mbps consistently on reliance, that seems like your best bet. What about wired broadband ?

MTS can theoritically give you a max of 3.1 mbps (they have 7.2 mbps only at a few places)

Airtel 3G ? Or that too isnt available ?

If youre getting 2mbps consistently on reliance, that seems like your best bet.

What about wired broadband ?

Airtel 3G is also not available in my city.Airtel has been promising since December '10 that they will launch before new year.Yet no sign of Airtel 3G.Reliance Netconnect+ is also not available.2Mbps speed is not enough for me.

Airtel 3G is also not available in my city.Airtel has been promising since December '10 that they will launch before new year.Yet no sign of Airtel 3G.Reliance Netconnect+ is also not available.2Mbps speed is not enough for me.
You're saying 2mbps not enough for me.

What do u normally do once you hit FUP in your current plan?

You're saying 2mbps not enough for me.

What do u normally do once you hit FUP in your current plan?

I have said 2Mbps speed* is not enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.