Exclusive : Zee TV HD Channels Pic !!!

Hope they put back Kairali WE. Had some good old movies. Don't care about jeevan though.

they have removed quite a bit south indian channels

Read in another forum that d2h has made the deal for TenHD and will be included soon. Don't know how accurate the news is but if its true then it would be great watching La Liga in HD. May be all the channel removal are for allocating space for TenHD.

If they can add some Regional HD Channels it will be great... the first move for Star & second is ZEE hope D2H will cover rest of the parts... like TAMIL, TELUGU....

@ Midhun....Any news on Zee Cinema HD? Wud like to watch movies like Nayak without any breaks! Zee HD isnt showing any movies, which is pathetic.....so only Zee Cinema is left for movies like Nayak.

Actually they need to add Zee Cinema HD, Zee Studio HD, Ten HD and History TV18 HD instead of Colors HD, Star Plus HD and Zee HD. Don't know how many people are gonna watch soap operas in HD. HD is most useful for sports and movies. just my opinion.

I think Colors HD is still somewhat useful.....they show lots of movies on the weekends. Star Plus HD is sort of neutral for me.....but Zee HD is waste for sure. Anyways, its still better than 3D HD channel!

I would love to sacrifice any of the 3 HD mentioned to get TEN HD. 😛

I think Colors HD is still somewhat useful.....they show lots of movies on the weekends.

And pray, which of those movies are shot in HD? Apart from the ad-free status, nothing on either of the three channels warrants their existance. Yes, I'd love to have Ten, History on HD.

Also any luck with TLC moving to HD?

This is what Videocon d2h website says
Zee TV HD will be provided as a free top up as part of an initial promotional offer for all existing & new subscribers of Platinum HD, South Platinum HD & HD Globe Add On only till 30th June 2012.

Aslo, they have changed from Maximum asli HD channels are available on d2h to 12 asli HD channels on d2h.

Now airtel has maximum asli hd channels thats why after loose the position d2h cancel all available extra feeds of hd channels. Before they quality down & cancel system of FTA when they loose award to be no. 1 product of the year 2011 & remove system of FTA.Imagine HD channels without stereo audio option make very disspointed me & maybe all of you na .....

WTH! So does that mean there will be another package above Platinum HD once the promotional period is over? :O

WTH! So does that mean there will be another package above Platinum HD once the promotional period is over? :O

For one channel? I don't think so! Even if its like that I don't care if I don't get Zee HD.

I guess if they do that, they will make it applicable to all Zee HD channels! 😛 That means Zee Studio HD/Zee Cinema HD/Ten HD as well!

----------

U r never sure with the money mongering group of Zee. They wud b charging hefty amounts for airing these channels.