Exclusive : iBall USB TV Tuner Card Review with Pics and Video !!!

Had to re install windows 8 now having trouble with driver installation , it just installs the claro app & does not install the driver , when i browse the installation dvd & try to install the driver , i get a message that "could not detect the tuner" .

xyx2000 said:
Had to re install windows 8 now having trouble with driver installation , it just installs the claro app & does not install the driver , when i browse the installation dvd & try to install the driver , i get a message that "could not detect the tuner" .
Sorry for very late reply but you should contact iBall for updated drivers.
vspraneeth05 said:
Can this be used with Tata Sky ? i got this doubt since tata sky has three coloured inputs to the TV and this Tuner has the Normal cable port ?

It too contains a Compositie cable with micro USB port at another end which is connected to the device.

IndianMascot said:
Sorry for very late reply but you should contact iBall for updated drivers.

It too contains a Compositie cable with micro USB port at another end which is connected to the device.
I had two iball tuners & was using driver cd of the old tuner , even the drivers on iball website did not work, after i tried the other driver cd they were installed correctly .

Great that you got the solution. Sorry for such a delayed reply as I didn't got this alert on tapatalk and saw it only when I logged it on laptop today.

IndianMascot said:
Its very simple . Hit the " red capture " button . Recording will start for 1st channel . Now you may change and enjoy other channels . Once you are done with the recording, stop it .

IndianMascot said:
Yes, Its easily possible with iBall Claro Tv Tuner card. I can record One Channel and watch Another Channel simultaneously. Only thing required is available RAM for both the activities.
@indianmascot: the method which u hv mentioned is only for cable connection or for DTH also? bcoz, in DTH when i change the channel after starting the recording, in the recording also the channel changes!! I don't hv a cable connection to check. So pls confirm.
rahul_dth said:
i have the same iball tuner card.but iam not able to record with airtel stb, are u able to use with airtel set top box?
@rahul_dth: I'm using airtel DTH and i'm able to record using it. My DTH was bought 3 years back. Don't know if there is difference in the model of yours and mine. Please PM me the issue u are facing. I'll try if I could help.

bharathexe said:
@indianmascot: the method which u hv mentioned is only for cable connection or for DTH also? bcoz, in DTH when i change the channel after starting the recording, in the recording also the channel changes!! I don't hv a cable connection to check. So pls confirm.
I have used it on DTH only bro.

As said by vinay_kumar in this post, "Also one thing to be noted, while recording any thing like Volume OSD or Channel EPG, Infobar shown also gets recorded." I have found this to be true.
One simple logic: If the Volume OSD on the screen gets recorded, then if we change the channel, certainly the newly changed channel also should be recorded. This is what I can conclude. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

@indianmascot: I don't know if it is STB-dependent... But for me, simultaneously recording one channel and watching another one is not working (using Airtel STB). To show a proof, I have recorded a short videoin which I started recording one channel and after few seconds, I changed the channel and in the recording also, the channel got changed.
By my above logic, if you can record one channel and view a different channel, the volume OSD/the EPGs should not be visible. But in ur snapshots I can see that these are visible. So if possible, please check this in ur STB again and confirm us. We will be really thankful to you.

Yeah. You might be right bro as few others users experienced the same on Airtel while I used to do it on d2h.Also I am no more using this product. So unable to check again and now a days more advanced tv tuner card are available in market.