!~!~~! Exclusive Hathway HD Channesl Recorded Video (1080p/720p) ~!~!~!

• Thread starter Thread starter DEEJAM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,474
So This video taken from HYD location.

Recorded video is 1080p.... channels are in 1080i resolution 🙂

nice knowledge
channel broadcasting 1080i resolution and people are recording 1080p
very gud 🙂

Sorry, 1080i and 1080p have same number of lines. How would it make a difference? Both in Quality and sense?

1080P is the best right now. 1080i interlaces the lines at 30 frames per second while 1080p is progressive at 60 frames per second.Interlacing means that the TV is producing the picture every other line, once it hits the bottom, it starts with the 2nd line and goes though each of the other lines, and it does this at 30hz(frame rate)Progressive does each line by line. So it does every single line in a row at 60hz.So 1080P gives you the best picture. 1080P content you get from some video games and Blu-Ray movies. 1080i is the best you get from your cable or satellite service, even though they are starting to say they are providing On Demand programming that is 1080P, but all your regular stations broadcast 1080i. But it would be best to get a 1080P TV:

Deejam are the rs_seller on yahoo?
nope

original deejam never did tv recording original deejam only knows how to post movies in various forum lol

Is the Hathway HD Recorder out in the market or did you use some other method to record this?

I Recorded this video with Aver Media HD EzRecorder Plus

Deejam are the rs_seller on yahoo?

Yup n i do sell Premium Accounts :d

But the way he has named his youtu e channel i am tend to believe its him

Yup itz my Personal Channel.