Exclusive : Hathway HD Channels Pic !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 62,231
I have opted for HD box from SD box and experiencing the still images randomly for SD channels and HD channels to an extent. Is anyone facing same problem? My provider is not able to solve this issue. He had made several visit to my place and that didn't help. PLease advice.

Do you have clean wiring? Or too many joints/splitters in between?

Gopi, I see that you have replied to a previous comment stating that you have tested 5.1 sound from Hathway HD box using HDMI in to HT and HT's HDMI out to TV. Could you please let me know the quality of sound and which HT are you using which have this hdmi in feature? Are you using any converter in between to achieve this?Thanks

I have a samsung home theater system. It is an old HT. I think it is HT-TZ315. Quality of the sound is great. My setup is: I have connected HD box to TV via HDMI and TV to Hometheater via SPDIF cable.

I don't have any splitters or Joint in my premises. However I feel the local operator doesn’t care much about cutting the cable and issuing new connection on demand. This looks like kind of packet lose and would it improve if I opt for an amplifier by my own? If yes, what amplifier can I opt?

I don't have any splitters or Joint in my premises. However I feel the local operator doesn’t care much about cutting the cable and issuing new connection on demand. This looks like kind of packet lose and would it improve if I opt for an amplifier by my own? If yes, what amplifier can I opt?

write a complaint directly on hathway site and mention that your local op cannot resolve the issue.or call their customer care number.Thats what i do in Mumbai when my cablewala is helpless