Exclusive: Game Package - 512 Kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter techiways
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 13,806
QUOTE(Globus @ Aug 19 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]59090[/snapback]
The services are back !!! yahoo..... Just 25rs a day? Are you sure sh?

This is awsome... we can speed up the bandwidth when there is a need to download high speed data for just 25 bucks....

Someone could you please confirm the pricing for this service? Officially would be appreciated
[/b]

I called 1500, and asked for the computerised billing section's phone number(am in bangalore). Described the menu options, said, I clicked on gaming, and activate. Then current service has changed from UL900 PLUS to gaming package one, though no games are still available for me to play. Will they charge me, if I leave the current service unchanged. They confirmed, THEY WILL NOT, and told me to call them, if there was additional charges. I hope, whoever calls to confirm them henceforth, does NOT INFORM them about changes in speed, and give them ideas!!

QUOTE(sudha_hebbar @ Sep 6 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]61302[/snapback]
I called 1500, and asked for the computerised billing section's phone number(am in bangalore). Described the menu options, said, I clicked on gaming, and activate. Then current service has changed from UL900 PLUS to gaming package one, though no games are still available for me to play. Will they charge me, if I leave the current service unchanged. They confirmed, THEY WILL NOT, and told me to call them, if there was additional charges. I hope, whoever calls to confirm them henceforth, does NOT INFORM them about changes in speed, and give them ideas!!
[/b]

I have Business 1200 plan (256 kbps). I activated and used Game Pkg1 and got double the speed. I am from Chennai and nobody from Chennai Telephones (1500 / 12678 help lines) is able to clarify the doubt whether I will be charged extra for the Game Plan even though my accounts say that Game Pkg usage is not accounted. Can somebody clarify?