Excitel to start service in Mayur Vihar-1

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,829
yep still on excitel(with airtel backup). there was some downtime in last few days maybe due to upgrade as excitel is still new but they compensated with xtra 3days of free internet.
speed and pings are mostly above what they state.
Their website says they have 10gig link to support each area.
worth it if available in your area.

@igloo I checked Department of telecommunications website and I could not find excitel in their list of ISPs with valid licenses. I enquired the same from excitel customer care and they first replied that they are authorised by Delhi government. When I asked them about license, cin and service tax registered no. their reply was not satisfactory and than they stop replying. I doubt if excitel is a genuine ISP.

well you can operate under license from another isp also.

well you can operate under license from another isp also.
Mean an ISP can further give permission to operate another ISP if he holds a license. Are you still using excitel? Is it good enough?

Excitel takes Bandwidth from Pacenet, Sify & other companies. Its a long chain.

yep using it for now. Wont recharge for now as my airtel is working doing good. excitel goes down once or twice a week mostly late night or early morning.
I don't even download that much, need it 24/7 for whatsapp n facetime.

Excitel buys bandwidth from sify n vsnl/tata, pacenet is not a bandwidth provider. Though it is run by ex-pacenet employees.

yep using it for now. Wont recharge for now as my airtel is working doing good. excitel goes down once or twice a week mostly late night or early morning.
I don't even download that much, need it 24/7 for whatsapp n facetime.

Excitel buys bandwidth from sify n vsnl/tata, pacenet is not a bandwidth provider. Though it is run by ex-pacenet employees.
Let's see when it will come to my area. Local person told me, they will be launching it after Diwali. I will try it for sure. Currently I am thinking to try Y networks a pan India newly launched ISP, they hold a class A license, only excitel is holding me coz they are not cheap as excitel and moreover I could not find any reviews for them yet as they are pretty new to the market.

Last edited: