Excitel - Slow Browsing and Internet Speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 6,477
speedtest is pointless here. how are regular web services that you use working?

Surfing is obviously fine since 10Mbps would load the website same as 100Mbps.

Hmmm.... Did you select the "SINGLE" instead of "Multi"?

qjoKilg.png

multi. they really should include all of the info in the image they generate. idiocy.

Broken Image.

Your plan is 100Mbps and you're getting 50Mbps on Den right?

Seems like it is Excitel's issue.

Something is wrong with Excitel today. Directly connecting the wire to laptop Ookla showed shows only 4.5mbps. Customer care line has 5 minute waiting and then they just disconnect.
45501836.png

Last edited:
@Sushubh Speed goes bad in the night/evening and works fine in the morning/noon.

Talking About Speedtest.net to ACT Fibernet or any other Servers facing issues.

why are you running speedtests all day long? are the things you are doing online getting affected?

I don't know. Sometimes some websites/downloads are downloading slow for me and for that only I do the speedtest.net

Forexample, downloading the killer network drivers is slow for me. (Killer Network Drivers are used in Acer's Gaming Lineup Laptops).

not all web servers around the web are going to give you same speeds. use a download manager for large downloads. that's what i do. instead of staring at how fast a download is going, i just let the download manager do its thing and when the download is done, i get an alert and i get on it. 😕

i am getting shitty upload speeds on Linode where this forum is running. i barely get 250kBps! but since the downloads are fine... i do not bother myself about it. getting any support from excitel is going to be useless. linode might be able to help out but it's unlikely they can fix this issue.

try with a VPN, try with your backup isp, contact a friend who is online to see what speed he is getting. it is usually the web server. if you have a web server, download the file first there and download your file from your own server.