Excitel Related Questions Before Installing (Help)

Aakash Malhotra

Regulars
Aug 13, 2013
new delhi
1) earlier packet loss for me was constant 2-5% . sometimes jumping to 15-20% but now its fixed. at least for me.

2) thats no excuse and twitch is a hit or miss on excitel , just like packet loss. it works without any bufferings for some people while it buffers for other users. for the past week , twitch was working perfectly for me but last night they did some maintenance and i think they changed something in the backend and that may have screwed twitch for me. other than this i cant think of any other reason as twitch for working fine before this.

Rehan Kumar

Regulars
Mar 28, 2017
I can also confirm that I have faced no packet loss problem from at least past half year or so, I used to get 2-3% packet loss when I got the connection 1.5 yrs ago
But I can't say much about csgo as I don't play online games.

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
If there is constant 2-5% Packet Loss, it means it's bad for the FPS Games.

It seems like a lot of things depends upon the LCO itself.

Aakash Malhotra

Regulars
Aug 13, 2013
new delhi
i am getting a little bit of packet loss today but then again my internet is also not working properly.
twitch is buffering for me and i am also getting speed issue. my plan is of 75Mbps but i am only getting 20Mbps download where as upload is fine @87Mbps.

they did some maintenance last night . probably something got changed that messed things up for me.