Excitel Question, is it good?

ISP
Ani, Excitel and Jio
Guys need some help
so in my area cable is laying and flyers distributed daily of excitel broadband, have airtel too now and ani network
i have around 250 GB usage per month

Airtel plans is same as on site but max speed is 8mbps only

Ani net max upto 20mbps but plan cost is Rs 1900 and 150 GB
and in 10 GB plan Cost is Rs 2100 and 300 GB usage
and there is then 4mbps 25 GB 750 and 4mbps 100 GB 1500
no unlimited plan as mentioned by various users on other forums and here

so because of cost i don't want to continue with ani network

and now excitel same plan as site 800 rs `10mbps unlimited
so just want to know your opinion is it any good ?

some user review can be helpful
my area is north and a bit in central delhi near karol bagh

It's good from Excitel's back end. The rest depends on your LCO. I got the connection in a promo period and didn't pay any installation fee. Got the promised speed (10 mbit/s for 1150 then) even on international servers and peering speed but there were some downtimes, probably due to LCO as connection light on router got off.

There are also some routing issues with RCom(not fault of Excitel) which gave packet loss and less speed in some overseas servers to me in South Delhi when I used it (2months ago). But that should be so with any ISP with RCom as verifiable by tracert. Don't know how it is now with RCom, and you'll probably be fine anyway since you should get connection through TCL.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply well getting it finally they said i have 1 month to check if it's good
it's from LCO also and few of my area people subscribed to it and saying it's good for now let's see

My workplace using excitel now. No routing issues here whatsoever.

Any thing you want me to test?

My workplace using excitel now. No routing issues here whatsoever.

Any thing you want me to test?

good to know and yes ping and response time in indian america and europe server
i mean is it good for file transfer in services like drive and Dropbox

Last edited:
Have moved to Excitel from Ynetworks 10-12 days back.....

Good consistent network....... speeds as promised...... 10/ 20Mbps...

Have checked Google/ youtube....... getting 20Mbps...

Value for money...

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are lucky....we are still stuck with 512kbps speed post FUP:banghead:

lucky you say
you don't know the pain we get from mtnl shit, tikona fraud and other isp dadagiri

it's good now bcoz of entering of new players in market that this market is changing 🙂

I have equivalent TP-Link router... with similar coverage....

I would recommend TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router for Rs.1,950/- for overall better performance.

TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router (Black) - Buy TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Aren't you in Chennai? How about Limras 10mbit/s UL for 1500 or We Internet(new) 10mbit/s for 1100.

lucky you say
you don't know the pain we get from mtnl shit, tikona fraud and other isp dadagiri
it's good now bcoz of entering of new players in market that this market is changing 🙂
That's a long time. I got mine installed in 2hrs 😛 . I lived like 100m from their LCO here though. I hope LCO responds to complaints if he's taking that much time to install.

Whole situation of internet in Delhi changed after entry of Excitel. Now many ISPs( like Nextra) forced to give UL. I'd just want them to fix cable operator accountability in some areas and switch to FTTB. If their site is correct, that might have been the reason for occasional disconnects for me as it was FTTN. If we had Government take some steps against corruption like cable mafia, and simplify legal matters we'd have many ISPs giving proper plans and natural competition. Instead we have to wait for Jio.

r19 Yeah I have seen Eronet advertisement somewhere 6 months ago and contacted them but sadly they don't offer service in my area....As for weinternet, their service is only available in Mumbai and Bangalore.