Excitel Online payment system launched

i plan to stick to cash payments for the time being. this month i would have to pay by cash in any case because the guy took 300 bucks extra. it kind of works for me because i would pay him 500 bucks and ask him to downgrade me to the 800 plan. let's hope he accepts his own message on last month's bill where he has written that i paid 2000 bucks last month. :\

Even I have the online recharge option now on the portal my subscription expires on the 28 so should I just recharge on the 28th and if I recharge a day or 2 earlier will the subscription be carried forward or it will start from the day I recharged

i can see it in my backend as well. would be using it next month after i get my plan changed this month.

Today we have enabled the Online Payment facility for more of our users. Now 95% of users should have access to it.

Hi Philip,

I just made an online payment recharge for my current plan using my Debit card without any issues but would like to point out that ICICI Bank is not listed under the list of all banks for making online payment i.e. direct internet banking transaction which I usually do. I was really surprised to see nearly all banks except ICICI Bank which is one of the most trusted & used bank by many people.

I would suggest you to add ICICI Bank in the list of all banks in your Citrus Payment Gateway for making easier payment of plan or recharge for those people who use ICICI Bank.

Thanks.

03fd72ae71.png

03fe53a3df.png

03fec5732b.png

looks like something that citrus would have to do at their end. though i agree. there are better payment gateways available in the market. i would have taken something that supported all the major wallets and upi as well.

yup... there's not even a single wallet like Paytm included in the gateway. Maybe they were not ready for the implementation of Online Payment but were forced to do so after unexpected and sudden move of demonetization by the Indian Government.

I recharged using debit card around midnight of earlier today (26th around 1am), got this message

Dear Customer, You have made a Debit Card purchase of INR799.25 on 27 Feb. Info.VIN*Citrusp*exc.

But still the service was inactive so i opted for grace. The purchase date here shows 27 February, though it's 26 today, am i missing something?

i guess you should call the customer care number. they are hopeless but they would be the one to verify the payment and process the recharge here.