Excitel launches in Mumbai (400mbps plans available)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,178
Ye sab launches toh theek hai magar ye 500 Mbps & 1Gbps plans kab layenge? Jaipur & Baki Cities Mein?

Need Excitel to launch their services in Kolkata. Other local low cost providers here are providing very shit service now. At least it will keep them in check.

You can fill the form on Their website & select Mumbai. You'll get a call from the sales guy & he'll tell you.

There is details if you look closely. One small patch near airport and another small patch in Andheri East.

Excitel is available at more locations than shown in the Map for Mumbai. I have applied for it. They have confirmed service availability at my area. Now waiting for local team to reach to me for installation.

Which plan you're going to choose vro? Ask the sales or installation guy about 400 Mbps speeds. Also if you're taking 400 Mbps plan share your speedtest. Also whatever plan you take share Speedtest Results of it. Thanks

Last edited:
Will be taking 300 Mb/s initially due to the offer but will then switch to 400 Mb/s. Waiting for their local team to contact me.

If they haven't contacted you, probably they are not available. In Noida, my area is shown as live in map and their CC also confirms this. But the local team says it is not live and won't be live any time soon.

Did you asked them is the 400 Mbps plan available?
What about 400 Mbps plan availability in othe cities like Jaipur?

@TinTinSnowy have you upgraded to 400 Mbps? It's been more than 3 months. How's your experience with Excitel?

@havoc It's not available in my area. Even though the executive on call said it's available, it's not. I can see on the Mumbai map on homepage that it has reached closer to my area. I hope this come soon. Even then I will wonder if I should switch. I had zero downtime since Sept 2020 with JioFiber. Nearly 2 years. Do I want to take a risk with Excitel network to save money? I am not sure about that yet.

You can give it a shot for 167₹ per month 300 Mbps. If your LCO is good you'll feel jio is a turtle 🐢😉.