Excitel has killed the last thing that was good about them

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15,103
i mean as long as a popular mirror is available. to is i believe the primary 1337 domain.

For some reason yifysub.net is blocked on Excitel now. I get my subtitles from here frequently.

It seems like a roller coaster for you guys 😀

My understanding is the it is mostly based on the public ip range you get.
In some paths the middleboxes block such websites. Whereas in case of different ip it takes a different path where middleboxes are not there hence works fine.

Can everyone please note the range of public ip you get next time the websites look blocked.

My understanding is the it is mostly based on the public ip range you get.
In some paths the middleboxes block such websites. Whereas in case of different ip it takes a different path where middleboxes are not there hence works fine.
Same is the case with JioFiber. On certain IP range, most of the websites are unblocked.

@Sushubh @JB701 p2p sites works for u on excitel? I was trying 3 days back and found many sites were blocked. Which site u use on excitel for torrent?

i just turn on my proxy if any site is blocked, most of the time I'm on VPN though (SurfShark Mumbai server has no/minimal blocking which is neat).

limetorren ts and leetx are my main public sites

well they randomly do stop working. but starts working after a day or two. right now they are working for instance.