Excitel - Frequently Disconnecting Multiple Times Per Hour (Termination Cause: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,794
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello, I'm again facing Frequent Disconnection with the Excitel Broadband now since yesterday. (It was working fine since December though when I moved to the modem which was used by mostly Excitel Users).

Termination Cause: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

Termination is happening almost every 15-30 minutes.

zJ4NMz1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@opomiyulen Let me know if you know anything about this.

@Aakash Malhotra @achaudhary997 Got any idea?

Hello, I'm again facing Frequent Disconnection with the Excitel Broadband now since yesterday. (It was working fine since December though when I moved to the modem which was used by mostly Excitel Users).

Termination Cause: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

Termination is happening almost every 15-30 minutes.

zJ4NMz1.png
This is something related from excitel end and the problem started from 7th Evening.

Yes. But, What could be the solution and any idea why this would happen? @opomiyulen

Also, Do you use Excitel?

Anyone got any idea, because it's happening daily. And happens multiple times.

bdHbZoZ.png

I face the same issue ( but it disconnect after ~~30 to 45 min ) It shows my cause as User reset and my router log doesn't mention a reboot or reconnect or login just 100% packet loss for around 2 sec.

They are not even calling me or replying to my ticket.

I am facing so many disconnections.

What is this "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"?

cGx3EA3.png

@Sushubh Do you have any idea about this " SERVICE UNAVAILABLE ".

I tried calling the Support of Excitel but they are all pointing the issue towards Router, which is clearly not the case since it's happening with TP-Link Router (used by many Excitel Users) and on ER-X also.

It happens mostly in the night. (not saying only happens in night, but it's more frequent in night)

I had a similar problem on Excitel back in 2017. Frequent disconnection every 5-7 minutes; LCO tried everything they could to fix it; new ethernet cable, recrimping the ethernet plugs and even changing the network switch on the node outside. Nothing fixed it, so I stopped recharging Excitel and went back to DEN for a few months and then switched back when I saw that the problem had been magically fixed.

For me it happened more at daytime than at night. It could be because of some outside interference on the Ethernet link.

Hmm. How did you know the problem is solved? @JB700

And what was the termination cause for your frequent disconnection.

i think the disconnection cause was "Lost Service". I hated DEN because of its 100GB/month FUP so i decided to give excitel another shot and recharged it with 20Mbps plan after two months, no more disconnections.

LCO is not ready to listen. They are continuously saying router is faulty.

How can router be faulty when it was working fine for more than 1 week. (It ran continuous sessions of 3 days without any disconnection).

Router is newly manufactured and bought. Not even 20 days old.

@philip marlowe any comments?

2019-01-12 02:18:15 2019-01-12 02:32:35 10.14.8.238 14.33 140.08 Service Unavailable
2019-01-12 01:39:31 2019-01-12 02:17:40 10.13.193.74 38.15 8388.41 Service Unavailable
2019-01-12 01:27:28 2019-01-12 01:38:18 10.14.2.184 10.83 756.48 Service Unavailable
2019-01-12 01:12:33 2019-01-12 01:26:53 10.13.195.115 14.33 1021.05 Service Unavailable

Dm2YvSW.png

This is the copy-paste (Pre-Canned) Reply from Excitel Nodal Team Daily:

dlQuUEJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@alphago I tried that but I don't know something wrong happened with that. I mean Laptop restarted and didn't connect to excitel automatically (Windows Update).

Right now, I'm connected to router-again with the TP-Link Router. Let's see if this shows any error. If it shows, I'll test on laptop again.

I've 5 days of time left in my excitel connection.

Hmm. How did you know the problem is solved? @JB700

And what was the termination cause for your frequent disconnection.
548 minutes is decent time , you should not worry. Frequent disconnection is when connection get disconnected with in few minutes again and again. To verify more, use your connection for a day on laptop or desktop only without any router and than check logs what it show. It may be due to router also.