Excitel - Frequently Disconnecting Multiple Times Per Hour (Termination Cause: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello, I'm again facing Frequent Disconnection with the Excitel Broadband now since yesterday. (It was working fine since December though when I moved to the modem which was used by mostly Excitel Users).

Termination Cause: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

Termination is happening almost every 15-30 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

opomiyulen

Google Fibre Calling :)
Hello, I'm again facing Frequent Disconnection with the Excitel Broadband now since yesterday. (It was working fine since December though when I moved to the modem which was used by mostly Excitel Users).

Termination Cause: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

Termination is happening almost every 15-30 minutes.

This is something related from excitel end and the problem started from 7th Evening.

D

Deleted member 63558

Yes. But, What could be the solution and any idea why this would happen? @opomiyulen

Also, Do you use Excitel?

D

Deleted member 63558

Anyone got any idea, because it's happening daily. And happens multiple times.

gopalbose0

I face the same issue ( but it disconnect after ~~30 to 45 min ) It shows my cause as User reset and my router log doesn't mention a reboot or reconnect or login just 100% packet loss for around 2 sec.

D

Deleted member 63558

They are not even calling me or replying to my ticket.

I am facing so many disconnections.

What is this "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"?

D

Deleted member 63558

@Sushubh Do you have any idea about this " SERVICE UNAVAILABLE ".

I tried calling the Support of Excitel but they are all pointing the issue towards Router, which is clearly not the case since it's happening with TP-Link Router (used by many Excitel Users) and on ER-X also.

It happens mostly in the night. (not saying only happens in night, but it's more frequent in night)

JB700

I had a similar problem on Excitel back in 2017. Frequent disconnection every 5-7 minutes; LCO tried everything they could to fix it; new ethernet cable, recrimping the ethernet plugs and even changing the network switch on the node outside. Nothing fixed it, so I stopped recharging Excitel and went back to DEN for a few months and then switched back when I saw that the problem had been magically fixed.

For me it happened more at daytime than at night. It could be because of some outside interference on the Ethernet link.

D

Deleted member 63558

Hmm. How did you know the problem is solved? @JB700

And what was the termination cause for your frequent disconnection.