Excitel Fiber Wifi calling and cowin not working!

• Thread starter Thread starter fenix11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,047
Did you guys try using opendns instead of excitel's dns? Using opendns resolved the issue for me. Try toggling pppoe connection from router instead of turning off whole router.
what u mean toggle ppoe??

by opendns u mean 1.1.1.1?? if u mean that, then yes, I tried and still nothing, same issue.

Switching off the PPPoE in your Dashboard and turning it back on. Its the same as restarting your ONT in your case.

Alright guys, my issue is fixed now.

They called me and I tried and it worked.

They said, they changed my VLAN ID (I don't know what that means but that changed my IP address to a series of 103.156...

yea, they told me they changed the vlan id for the LCO, and not really specifically to me. My friend had the same issue, I called my friend and his also surprisingly have been fixed too lol.... amazing! Love excitel.

Admin, this thread can be closed now, thanks guys.

I’m on Jio mobile network and strangely its not allowing me to open my.excitel.com using Jio 4G data !! Is there any one who is facing this issue ?

**I can access the same from airtel 4g or any other network.

Alright guys, my issue is fixed now.

They called me and I tried and it worked.

They said, they changed my VLAN ID (I don't know what that means but that changed my IP address to a series of 103.156...
Hi, I am too facing the same issue VoWiFi is not latching on excitel broadband at my home, but even if I connect my mobile to another wifi it gets latches. Im frustrated with Excitel care they are making us fool but nothing happens, what to do?