Excitel Fiber Wifi calling and cowin not working!

• Thread starter Thread starter fenix11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,050
excitel's device. restarting the device issues you a new ip and if you get lucky, you might end up on an older ip range which is marked as an indian ip.

okay, will try now right away, thanks!

have tried rebooting 3 times already, will try 3-4 times more, the IP is same only last digit has changed..

right. i suggest using something like warp when trying to deal with cowin. it's a crude workaround but it works.

vowifi is harder to solve.

Ticket is open since 7th June but they haven't done anything on it.
finally got a call from excitel, wasted my 45 mins or so to do ipconfig lol and changed few settings on onu but not fixed, told me they are escalating this to admin team or whatever and need to wait for 2 days... time wastage.. my non-techie frnd who also have excitel and uses wifi calling 100% of the times is getting fed up and want to get away from excitel, unfortunately he paid for 1 yr service..

You can buy/setup an Indian VPN and allow a passthrough from your laptop to the Mobile... that's the last method to use to get VoWifi working if it's very much needed
You can try this if it does not get fixed in a short amount of time

finally got a call from excitel, wasted my 45 mins or so to do ipconfig lol and changed few settings on onu but not fixed, told me they are escalating this to admin team or whatever and need to wait for 2 days... time wastage.. my non-techie frnd who also have excitel and uses wifi calling 100% of the times is getting fed up and want to get away from excitel, unfortunately he paid for 1 yr service..

lol

well, this is how their customer care operate. every time you have an issue, they will do speedtest , create dial up, do ping tests, change negotiation speed yada yada. take screenshots and then say that it will take 48 hrs. xD

homepage loaded for me on swedish ip on VPN. login page doesn't.

dashboard.cowin.gov.in works.
cowin.gov.in works.
selfregistration.cowin.gov.in doesn't.

Yes, when I say cowin doesn't work, i mean the login page. cowin page opens for me too ofcourse.

Whosoever is facing this issue, please share your ticket numbers here if possible. I will try to consolidate the ticket numbers and email to the excitel team, appellate authority. Let's see if we get any positive response. As individually they may not give this issue a priority to solve.

Whosoever is facing this issue, please share your ticket numbers here if possible. I will try to consolidate the ticket numbers and email to the excitel team, appellate authority. Let's see if we get any positive response. As individually they may not give this issue a priority to solve.
Your profile is not letting to DM, so I will list here. Mine is #5992359 , #5949319, #5934221

I got a call from them even today aswell, a guy from tech team told me admin has changed the IP series, so try again and same issue, he took remote via anydesk and wasted my 30 mins taking screenshots which a guy who called me day before also did the same.

Funny part was - he told me admin team changed IP, but I open Gmail and showed him my last access with which IP (as Gmail keeps logs of IP addresses.) He said no we did change it and I told him, see the history (1 day ago, 7 hours ago and now) , all had same IP adddresses (except the last number) so series wasn't changed. It's amazing how they can outright lie to us