Excitel Fiber User Experience from Dwarka, Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter webie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 17,193
it's just sticker, it's frm Syrotech on back.

they put the black box in your house? here these boxes are installed on polls 🥴
lol. As they said, I am the first one to get 300mbps, it's gonna be fully fledged launched on tuesday I think. May be that's the reason ? I dont know llol

well if you see on the left, there is very small white box ovr there. That;s frm hathway though.

I also have this kind of black box inside my room for my BSNL FTTH connection BTW. Converts the thick black fiber cable to the thinner yellow fiber patch cord.

I also have this kind of black box inside my room for my BSNL FTTH connection BTW. Converts the thick black fiber cable to the thinner yellow fiber patch cord.
LCO called, said the black box will be replaced by small white box in 1-2 days. They didn't had white ones yesterday in stock.

Abs broadband had installed a white box inside my place. Still have that lying around 😂

The setup really was a clusterfck for this. They said they will get me under a new customer as Excitel still haven't got their shit together for fiber, and I paid for my normal excitel broadband yesterday, then LCO said to ask for refund from excitel and ofc excitel denied giving refund for a trxn I did like 2 hours before I requested for fiber and said they can probably extend the services for 2 months(but I have to leave for HomeTown in a month and they won't either refund or pause the connection so that i can save days). Emailed them to cancel first connection and had to lie as that's what LCO told me to say to get refund but excitel doesn't have refund policy.

Now LCO called and said they were able to upgrade my existing connection to fiber and I will get refund for cash I paid yesterday minus the deposit for ONT. Phew. What a ride!

IMG-20190524-185058.jpg

Here is the setup on ANI Broadband. I know kinda off topic

IMG-20190531-181504.jpg

IMG-20190531-181545.jpg

@JB700 Is this setup provided by VNet? How much are you paying and for what plan?
I am thinking of shifting to ANI on VNet, need your reviews.

@kanurag94 Yeah, Im on VNet, the service is pretty good. I have had few minor downtimes lasting maximum 5 minutes or so.
I'm currently on their 100Mbps plan which costs 2000/month.

I paid 1000 for installation including no-Wifi ont

The international speeds aren't as good as DEN but its uncapped and symmetric.

Its way more reliable than any other ISP I have tried.