Excitel Fiber User Experience from Dwarka, Delhi

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
I also have this kind of black box inside my room for my BSNL FTTH connection BTW. Converts the thick black fiber cable to the thinner yellow fiber patch cord.

webie

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 21, 2015
Yeah, it was loading fine on earlier connection too.

Reactions: Sushubh

webie

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 21, 2015
I also have this kind of black box inside my room for my BSNL FTTH connection BTW. Converts the thick black fiber cable to the thinner yellow fiber patch cord.
LCO called, said the black box will be replaced by small white box in 1-2 days. They didn't had white ones yesterday in stock.

Reactions: varkey and Sushubh

webie

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 21, 2015
The setup really was a clusterfck for this. They said they will get me under a new customer as Excitel still haven't got their shit together for fiber, and I paid for my normal excitel broadband yesterday, then LCO said to ask for refund from excitel and ofc excitel denied giving refund for a trxn I did like 2 hours before I requested for fiber and said they can probably extend the services for 2 months(but I have to leave for hometown in a month and they won't either refund or pause the connection so that i can save days). Emailed them to cancel first connection and had to lie as that's what LCO told me to say to get refund but excitel doesn't have refund policy.

Now LCO called and said they were able to upgrade my existing connection to fiber and I will get refund for cash I paid yesterday minus the deposit for ONT. Phew. What a ride!

Reactions: Sushubh