Excitel Fiber Review West Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 209
  • Views Views 43,875
I was one of few early adopters of Excitel ethernet back in 2015 I think and left it in few months due to downtime every other day, thanks to LCO n way they handle switches n wiring. This time on dedicated fiber line by Excitel I am told downtimes are fewer.

This time back from Airtel who were not ready to increase speeds(16mbps on vfiber for last 3 years) and facing few network problems like some app won't download or stuck at 99% unless i switch to mobile data Plus customer support of Airtel was down the drain in last one year. I think mobile support and landline support is on same level now aka hopeless. also upload speed hurts more than download.

Got new diwali offer plan 2000 for 4 months 100mbps + 750(refundable but no receipt provided) for ONT + 300 for installation(for box with ont n yellow wire).
LCO took 2 days to install it & would have taken probably one more but a warning after wire installation led to same day final activation else he would have lost all the effort till now. And same old money saving ways were used, no use of clip, tying wire to dish n pipes . I think Excitel should handle new installation itself instead of leaving it to LCO.

Speed is 100mbps without any ping loss for now.
But connection do becomes little jittery at too many times so a big no for gamers.
Even youtube streaming sometimes show pixelation when no big load on connection.
At one instance Whatsapp was not connecting.

So glitches still are there like old excitel but no complete downtime for time being.

I'll update if I face more problems. Hopefully rain, moisture and dust won't affect fiber.

Few Results

5415074682.png

5409762645.png

I think below test is on 2.4ghz
5406512375.png

RbgF6iE.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you live in west delhi i live in vikaspuri. can you please share the new pamphlet of fiber.

Janakpuri. Pamphlet was showing old plans only.
He just said its a diwali plan. Other plan was 9months(6+3free) in 4000 or this 4months in 2k.

I am still waiting for fiber in my area, any connection issues till now? Btw my relatives live in A2A block janakpuri.

Yes i live nearby only. Here new fiber line was laid one month back only. So LCO has two parallel lines on both side of road. One is used for Zeo, Net+ like provider. Excitel old customer are still on old line though he is migrating them slowly to dedicated fiber line.
Surprisingly no downtimes till now.

You can try ACT fiber in vikas puri. My LCO use to cut ACT fiber regularly and I was their only customer in my lane, so it was big problem. Otherwise ACT is also to give a try if no other options are available.

Act does not have unlimited plans even 1000GB isn't sufficient for me because of heavy consumption 😓

By the way how much is max you downloaded in a month? Ever got warning from excitel?

i live in shankar garden vikaspuri lco is lovely cable, what are these 6+3 months plan are these for existing customers or for new ones as no new plans are there on the recharge section.

I think its for new customer . Mine is same ahole LCO. cuts ACT n other isp wires, even remove their hoarding.

Last edited:
@igloo You were the first to post review about excitel here back in 2015 (the review is still present). Its after reading your review i did my research and took my connection in March 2016 when it was launched by my LCO. You are lucky you are having Excitel Fiber, I am stuck with lan all these years on Excitel and company has improved a lot since 2016 (Unfortunetly my review got merged with other threads by mistake). Glad to see you back on excitel and i believe you won't face much issues expect few which is already known like seeding for torrents due to double NAT (at least on lan connection its there), gaming etc. Previously we could seed but after they launched peering concept, the seeding is worst for torrents

I stopped near 2015 end due to freq downtimes. Was using Airtel all this while & in 4 years speed upped from 8mbps(adsl) to 16mbps(vdsl).
Now back to fiber and its very stable. awesome speeds. Though i get occasional hiccups on youtube but now whatapp video call and two to three streaming devices can flow without any hurdles.
II don't play games mostly streaming, for rare torrents use public one r enuf and they get download from 10ip series at super speed most of times.
Ratio maintaining tasks are not my game.

Update : connection is very stable till now. there was once a downtime around 1pm however on calling LCO was told server upgrade was going on and it came back sooner (within 1-2hrs) than he said.
Overall i am happy with excitel Fiber & don't regret leaving Airtel one bit.
Streaming starts very quickly. Quality is much better. I am consuming 500-600GB per month.

How is net+ broadband , should i take as lovely cable is providing it for ₹500 for 100mbps unlimited? Any neighbours of yours taking it

@pranav sharma
All the people i know are shifted to excitel fiber now.
Downtime is very low in this in comparison to copper.
2000 for 3 months is not bad. Even i was attracted to low copper based plan like zeonet(100mbps in 500) offered by same lovely lco but initial 2000 for 4month offer was too good on fiber. I paid 750 for gpu +300 extra for fiber box.
Trust me downtime is very low on fiber.
All i want to say is get whatever you like but make sure it is on fiber if you want zero downtime.