Excitel Fiber Announced!

Aditya

Jan 22, 2019
Nothing yet..tho i was visiting here daily 🙄😪

webie

Regulars
Aug 21, 2015
They told me fibre has started only 3 days ago. My LCO is AT Broadband. They said excitel has provided only demo account and all consumer accounts should go live within 3 days(Tuesday probs). For now they gave me userid of Demo account which tells me why the websites are opening fine.

TarunSingh

Oct 14, 2013
Delhi
So the Excitel Fibre tab on the app is asking for Rs. 750 for ONU. After paying the amount, in how many days can I expect the upgradation?

I read on Mouthshut that one guy paid the money but it's been 2 months without upgradation.

Also, the Fibre plan charges mentioned in the thread title are after including GST or without?

JB700

Regulars
Apr 11, 2018
So the Excitel Fibre tab on the app is asking for Rs. 750 for ONU. After paying the amount, in how many days can I expect the upgradation?

I read on Mouthshut that one guy paid the money but it's been 2 months without upgradation.

Also, the Fibre plan charges mentioned in the thread title are after including GST or without?
I paid for fiber in March and didn't get it. Ask your LCO first, I ended up wasting my money.